Error 704 and got locked out of a quest

Joe_Mama_

I handed out quest "Health Care Privacy part 3" and I accepted the quest "an apple a day etc.", but instead of giving me the quest it gave me "error 704 quest unavailable" and kept going back to menu, after a few times trying i restarted the game, now the quest does not appear anywhere, not in the failed, not in the completed, and I can't accept it or do it, so i'm stuck with one quest less, and i fear this will lock me from obtaining the Kappa container, anyone has any suggestion? I already sent a bug report.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Koun7erfit
On 1/27/2020 at 4:23 AM, Joe_Mama_ said:

I handed out quest "Health Care Privacy part 3" and I accepted the quest "an apple a day etc.", but instead of giving me the quest it gave me "error 704 quest unavailable" and kept going back to menu, after a few times trying i restarted the game, now the quest does not appear anywhere, not in the failed, not in the completed, and I can't accept it or do it, so i'm stuck with one quest less, and i fear this will lock me from obtaining the Kappa container, anyone has any suggestion? I already sent a bug report.

Did you ever get around this issue?