Sign in to follow this  
IamTheKGB

Keybind problem

IamTheKGB

When I try and change the default delete key to U as I’ve seen suggested, it changes the keys to something related to my mouse key. No matter what I try I can’t get it to just change to U. Has anyone else experienced this or am I missing a step?

thank you

Jsixpack
27 minutes ago, IamTheKGB said:

When I try and change the default delete key to U as I’ve seen suggested, it changes the keys to something related to my mouse key. No matter what I try I can’t get it to just change to U. Has anyone else experienced this or am I missing a step?

thank you

I’m not sure it’s the same issue but I experienced something similar just last night. Whenever I clicked on the bind I wanted to change, it added something from my mouse click. What I did was just exit the game and launcher. I then restarted them and the issue went away.  Hope it’s that simple for you. 

dmpca

Sometimes can be a delay as i have seen this with other games as well, try clicking once with mouse and try changing to your key again, also there is a config files inside EFT files that you can edit to change as well, gotta rememeber the name, and ill post it here