Power

Next Sale?

Power

Do you guys planin to make another sale for the pre-order editions? cause I saw we are close to Feb 23 this is company birthday should I wait to this date for sale? (plannin to buy the limited edition one)

• Like 1

BelligerentSexy

they seem to happen every couple of months, im sure another will happen soon. if you go to the Tarkov site, & look under "news" you'll see for yourself the frequency of which the sales occur. its not a guarantee it will happen as it has in the past, but it will give you a sense of when you might be able to expect one to happen.

hope this helps.

roamin

If you actually wanted to support the devs you wouldn't even be asking this question, you would have bought it in the time it's taken you to write the post. At least 50% of players have the EOD edition and for good reason. Because it's worth it. So either buy it now or don't.

Also how are we meant to know when nakita wants to have a sale? Only nakita knows that and trust me he isn't going to tell you when that is.

Wiztard
1 hour ago, roamin said:

If you actually wanted to support the devs you wouldn't even be asking this question, you would have bought it in the time it's taken you to write the post. At least 50% of players have the EOD edition and for good reason. Because it's worth it. So either buy it now or don't.

Also how are we meant to know when nakita wants to have a sale? Only nakita knows that and trust me he isn't going to tell you when that is.

Do you realize how ignorant you sound? First off not everyone would be able to afford the game at full price, secondly even waiting for a sale is still "supporting the devs", and lastly nowhere near 50% have EOD. Why are you being an ass to the OP.

• Like 4

ariez93
1 hour ago, roamin said:

Yea... not sure if you understand how silly you sound.

• Like 1

Xathina

Their 5 year anniversary already took place 3 months ago. "Today, October 15, we celebrate 5 years anniversary!"

23 Feb 2019 there was Defender of the Fatherland Day which is like the Russians Armed Forces Day and there was 20% off.

roamin
18 hours ago, Wiztard said:

Do you realize how ignorant you sound? First off not everyone would be able to afford the game at full price, secondly even waiting for a sale is still "supporting the devs", and lastly nowhere near 50% have EOD. Why are you being an ass to the OP.

sorry if i sounded ignorant as  it was early morning when i wrote that lying in bed on my phone at what ever stupid time it was here in aus. no excuse i know but it was what it was.

in australia if you look in all the lobby's and see how many have the eod icon next to there names itll be damn close to 50% if not more a lot of the times. hence my comment. i guess i should have said 50% of active players in australia.

also i didnt say he had to buy the eod, i said most people do because its worth the money and it is if this type of game is your thing.

now if the op is hard up to spend $40 - $45 on the base model of the game then they can send me a pm and i will happily give them a free standard edition copy of the game as i already have a spare key waiting for someone in need, im happy to help.

my point i was trying to say is this is not EA or UPLAY with millions of dollars this is a small team doing there own thing and thats why this game is as good as it is, there making it there way. its not pushed out with a ridiculous deadline, there is no publishers telling them what to do and how to do it. its not made for a console so they can push this game a lot further, theres no endless bank account to make games like EA and Uplay, if theres any game/dev team that needs 100% support, its battlestate. its coming up to 3 years i have been playing this, not many other games out there im willing to put 3 years into thats for sure, hard to hold peoples interest for that long but battlestate have done a great job at it.

@power if you need to save some coin, send me a pm. i will check back regularly throughout the day today to see if you messaged me and i will send you a key. its sitting here waiting for you if you want it. again i wasnt trying to sound like an ass and apologies for that.

• Upvote 1

Salsakongen

Since i dont know how to create a topic i will just reply here.

I would also really like to know when or even if the game will get on sale since for me atleast moneys tight and i sadly cant pump 35€ into a game. I like what i am seeing and hopefully i could get an answer to see if i could buy it on sale at some point.

Ty in advance

HYPERKEKW
On 2/9/2020 at 2:49 AM, roamin said:

sorry if i sounded ignorant as  it was early morning when i wrote that lying in bed on my phone at what ever stupid time it was here in aus. no excuse i know but it was what it was.

in australia if you look in all the lobby's and see how many have the eod icon next to there names itll be damn close to 50% if not more a lot of the times. hence my comment. i guess i should have said 50% of active players in australia.

also i didnt say he had to buy the eod, i said most people do because its worth the money and it is if this type of game is your thing.

now if the op is hard up to spend $40 - $45 on the base model of the game then they can send me a pm and i will happily give them a free standard edition copy of the game as i already have a spare key waiting for someone in need, im happy to help.

my point i was trying to say is this is not EA or UPLAY with millions of dollars this is a small team doing there own thing and thats why this game is as good as it is, there making it there way. its not pushed out with a ridiculous deadline, there is no publishers telling them what to do and how to do it. its not made for a console so they can push this game a lot further, theres no endless bank account to make games like EA and Uplay, if theres any game/dev team that needs 100% support, its battlestate. its coming up to 3 years i have been playing this, not many other games out there im willing to put 3 years into thats for sure, hard to hold peoples interest for that long but battlestate have done a great job at it.

@power if you need to save some coin, send me a pm. i will check back regularly throughout the day today to see if you messaged me and i will send you a key. its sitting here waiting for you if you want it. again i wasnt trying to sound like an ass and apologies for that.

Wait, you have a spare key to lay around for the ones in need? How do I qualify? 

OrLoko
On 2/8/2020 at 10:49 PM, roamin said:

star trek applause GIF

I'll never be that lucky...GG

roamin

well i gave power the time to respond for the key and he never messaged me.

the key is now gone and went to @LaurensMF as they were the first to message me, many people have messaged me and im sorry i cant help everyone but unfortunately first in first served.

cheers guys.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

LaurensMF

Thanks Roamin, I indeed got the key!

Pineapple1

I would also like to know if they are having a sale soon. Or even free trial would be nice so you could try the game first before buying it.

I looked for the standard version and the price seems quite good but after going to checkout it actually jumps up to about 10 pounds. I've been looking into this game quite a lot but still a bit unsure if I should pay it or not. 

ALAN_0010YT

Dang, now that Im looking for when EFT is going on sale I found @roamingiving a key away, but sadly im 6 days late :( , I guess I will wait until feb 23rd. When I bought GTA V I felt so broke and now im just saving up for at least the stardard edition. I just love this game so much and I've been wanting to play it since it launched, but I was even more broke back on those days, if I recall correctly at those times I was starting to buy games in steam and pretty much gaming in pc.......Damn looking back to this I was doing homework and I noticed that this comment has more words than my homework...and I'm supposed to do 3 pages of it :( I better get crackin' on it bye.

ssixela

In a few days hopefully there is a sale.

SirLooter

Yeah, I hope too. I want to buy this game but 45 euro is a bit much for me. I understands that you support the game developer with that money, but I'm on a budget in the moment. 2 of my friends already bought the game and they are waiting for me. 

Pineapple1

Yeah hopefully on this Sunday because it's 23rd should be a sale. I just hope it is -50% sale for once but that's probably too much to ask. Could even consider EOD edition for that price cut. On budget myself aswell and not looking to spend too much for this game. 

• Like 1
  • Cold 1

AbsydeAuberon

I hope too there's a sale on 23rd. I've noticed like 5 days ago that this game existed and I'm craving for playing it

KeisukexS

waiting for a sale so bad... i want to upgrade to EoD cause i filled up my stash entirely in 2 nanoseconds...

DixoS

I think the sale is confirmed - 20% discount for all version

Pineapple1

-20% is very generous but if you look at checkout that standard version is 35 euros and top of that you pay VAT and payment fee it's about 42 euros. When u have that discount it takes the price basically same price that you would already bought it without any fees. 

Mr_Khoas
12 hours ago, theRADRABBIT said:

-20% is very generous but if you look at checkout that standard version is 35 euros and top of that you pay VAT and payment fee it's about 42 euros. When u have that discount it takes the price basically same price that you would already bought it without any fees. 

unless you get the EOD Edition :D

zFlxw
13 hours ago, theRADRABBIT said:

I'll be happy about a sale. Thats not much money that i save but at least about 10€. 

Pineapple1
1 hour ago, Mr_Khoas said:

unless you get the EOD Edition :D

Will be the exact same with EOD. Can't buy that right now. That's like 110 euros. 

Pineapple1

Does anyone know how's the servers are atm? I have heard there's a lot issues with servers and with this sale it's probably bringing more players to already busy test servers. That's my only concern to choose to get the game or not. Cheers