Power

Next Sale?

Nordicbro

Decided to not buy this title yet as it seems to have so many issues (ofc it's in beta state) and will wait until it's out officially. In the current state I'd only take it for free (to test it before losing my mind like everyone else). Maybe in a year, maybe two or three. But I'll wait, there's other games to play while waiting. And you guys who's going to go for it, let me know how the game is doing. 

Power
On 2/9/2020 at 3:49 AM, roamin said:

sorry if i sounded ignorant as  it was early morning when i wrote that lying in bed on my phone at what ever stupid time it was here in aus. no excuse i know but it was what it was.

in australia if you look in all the lobby's and see how many have the eod icon next to there names itll be damn close to 50% if not more a lot of the times. hence my comment. i guess i should have said 50% of active players in australia.

also i didnt say he had to buy the eod, i said most people do because its worth the money and it is if this type of game is your thing.

now if the op is hard up to spend $40 - $45 on the base model of the game then they can send me a pm and i will happily give them a free standard edition copy of the game as i already have a spare key waiting for someone in need, im happy to help.

my point i was trying to say is this is not EA or UPLAY with millions of dollars this is a small team doing there own thing and thats why this game is as good as it is, there making it there way. its not pushed out with a ridiculous deadline, there is no publishers telling them what to do and how to do it. its not made for a console so they can push this game a lot further, theres no endless bank account to make games like EA and Uplay, if theres any game/dev team that needs 100% support, its battlestate. its coming up to 3 years i have been playing this, not many other games out there im willing to put 3 years into thats for sure, hard to hold peoples interest for that long but battlestate have done a great job at it.

@power if you need to save some coin, send me a pm. i will check back regularly throughout the day today to see if you messaged me and i will send you a key. its sitting here waiting for you if you want it. again i wasnt trying to sound like an ass and apologies for that.

Already bought EOD full price, It wasn't sounds like asshole for me I get your point, you want to support them by give them "the most" amount of money from all people around to make this game better and better.

Now I have a big problem than it, buy a new computer XD my pc from 2011 can't run poo tried to run it couple times but with drop fps.

I will buy soon as the driver cards will dropped prices a bit.

btw sorry about my english, peace! love this community.

Edited by Power

Sillyospray
On 2/8/2020 at 8:49 PM, roamin said:

sorry if i sounded ignorant as  it was early morning when i wrote that lying in bed on my phone at what ever stupid time it was here in aus. no excuse i know but it was what it was.

in australia if you look in all the lobby's and see how many have the eod icon next to there names itll be damn close to 50% if not more a lot of the times. hence my comment. i guess i should have said 50% of active players in australia.

also i didnt say he had to buy the eod, i said most people do because its worth the money and it is if this type of game is your thing.

now if the op is hard up to spend $40 - $45 on the base model of the game then they can send me a pm and i will happily give them a free standard edition copy of the game as i already have a spare key waiting for someone in need, im happy to help.

my point i was trying to say is this is not EA or UPLAY with millions of dollars this is a small team doing there own thing and thats why this game is as good as it is, there making it there way. its not pushed out with a ridiculous deadline, there is no publishers telling them what to do and how to do it. its not made for a console so they can push this game a lot further, theres no endless bank account to make games like EA and Uplay, if theres any game/dev team that needs 100% support, its battlestate. its coming up to 3 years i have been playing this, not many other games out there im willing to put 3 years into thats for sure, hard to hold peoples interest for that long but battlestate have done a great job at it.

@power if you need to save some coin, send me a pm. i will check back regularly throughout the day today to see if you messaged me and i will send you a key. its sitting here waiting for you if you want it. again i wasnt trying to sound like an ass and apologies for that.

Man How did I miss this sale that sucks because no I dont have $45 to just drop on a game and yeah $10 off I could justify more spending money on a game i dont really have right now lol

Edited by Sillyospray

Sillyospray

Man I just missed this sale that really sucks 

• Sad 1

_IMP_
Posted (edited)

if anyone knows when the next sale will be please let me know, if i had the money right now it wouldn't be an issue but im in college and the fees are insane as well as paying insurance and other bills. if anyone has a spare key for the base version they are willing to let go i would be so thankful but just getting the info on next sale will be appropriated!

Edited by _IMP_

thejrade

I don't think paying full price for this game is a question of "supporting the devs".  This is an unfinished game currently running on servers made out of stone knives and bearskins.  Demanding that people pay AAAAA (if quintuple A is even a thing) prices is serious chicanery if you ask me.

GruntToes

Anyone willing to make a strangers day with a spare code?  

MorphineEfT
Posted (edited)
On 2/22/2020 at 8:13 PM, Pineapple1 said:

Decided to not buy this title yet as it seems to have so many issues (ofc it's in beta state) and will wait until it's out officially. In the current state I'd only take it for free (to test it before losing my mind like everyone else). Maybe in a year, maybe two or three. But I'll wait, there's other games to play while waiting. And you guys who's going to go for it, let me know how the game is doing. 

Since 0.12, the game does really not feel at all like an EA. Stable, working damn well. Not "many issues". Test it and see by yourself, best thing to do. Ppl get completely addicted for a reason.

And this is coming from a player who endured Dayz, Arma 3 poo, Scum... I know what nearly unplayable stuff means.

Edited by MorphineEfT
  • Upvote 1

Sipi
On 2/8/2020 at 5:58 AM, roamin said:

If you actually wanted to support the devs you wouldn't even be asking this question, you would have bought it in the time it's taken you to write the post. At least 50% of players have the EOD edition and for good reason. Because it's worth it. So either buy it now or don't.

Also how are we meant to know when nakita wants to have a sale? Only nakita knows that and trust me he isn't going to tell you when that is.

He supports the devs whenever, however he wants. Either its on sale, or full price. Devs cannot order people to buy the biggest version, they appreciate every single order. You are really far from facts also. around 35-40% of the playerbase owns the limited edition, you are just spittin stuff over a guy asking a simple question. Either way, he can buy the limited edition whenever he wants, either on sale, or full price mate.

YaBuzzinBlud

Hi all,

I have been following EFT for awhile now and still on the fence about a purchase after 2 years...

I would really appreciate any info if the upcoming victory day sale that happened last year will happen again this May?

Or if any kind soul has a 7 day trial I would be forever grateful!

Thanks in advance.

EDBerG316

Sales like Victory Day are usually announced 1-2 days in advance on twitter. And Victory Day sale is 99,9% happening, its a very important day for Russia.

• Upvote 1

KronnZ

Even with the sale this game is $100 nzd for the standard version. More than most AAA titles, EOD isover $300 depending on the exchange rate, combined with VAT, really makes this to hard to want to purchase. I personally think it’s killing a huge market of potential players.... half the costs or at least put on sale for a bit less....

Streamingfox
Posted (edited)

Ahh damit, i only was away 2 months after nearly daylie looking for a sale and last month was a sale. Maybe next time i have luck. xD i even only want the standard edition because i'm interessted in the game but not really sure if the game is something for me(normaly i dont play nearly pvp only games). if not, wasting 35€ is not fluffy. >_<

Edited by Streamingfox

dragothic

Hello im abit late to this party but easy way ti see some options is Russian public holiday is a good idea to look for discount days. Also is say they will do a discount run befor they release the new streets of tarkov map and the likely wipe that will.come with a major content update