YippadeePtato

Awaiting session start bug

YippadeePtato

Screenshots speak for themselevs.

Scav run with a friend. It wasn't until we decided to ALT+F4 and reload back in that it showed the raid had ended without ever loading us into the game. We were also not able to back out, just wasting time and forcing us to close client. 

2020-01-27[23-00] (0).png

2020-01-27[23-03] (0).png

• Like 1

Xynergize

This happen to my bud and I as well . we just backed out and reconnected after waiting for like 5 minutes .

YippadeePtato
On 1/28/2020 at 3:44 AM, Xynergize said:

This happen to my bud and I as well . we just backed out and reconnected after waiting for like 5 minutes .

Yeah happened to me and the same friend again today. 

Also had a bug where I got into the game, but he was still searching for a game. 

I think they are doing some small tweaks to matchmaking which is causing these errors. 

meechthepeach

happened to me as well

Arrbiterr

Same problem, after 7-10min of waiting, game shows me "lost connection to server" and go back to menu. There i can try to reconnect.

Jreda

Is happening to me currently. My friend is running around in the game and i'm stuck on Awaiting session start...

BluePixel

Same here.

Bug since 2018, happened to me in 2020.

First while trying to log-in as Scav, and then a fully geared PMC.

Tried closing with task manager and re-opening, didn't help.

xzcrusher

This has happened to me so many times, this is so frustrating. I have been losing so many scavs and not being able to play with my friends!

Shady473

Na this game is just poo when it comes to servers and connections. Watch any streamer and you see the same things from $2k rigs. I get this problem once a day to this day and costs me gear every time. Some problems are apparently going to be here forever 

dietcool

If you alt-F4 or end task then restart the game, it will say you are still in and can reconnect, loaded in fine then

had same issue and this is what worked for me

SwenskaWinter

I have the same issue now, second time for a two days.

SwenskaWinter

I have the same issue again today, this is screenshot

1190837011_2020-09-1512-40(0).thumb.png.13ee152407acf3eaee9798d3c18e5556.png

Daydoris

2125900068_2020-10-2923-18_13.17(0).thumb.png.1bd1c10fb6b34fa9d0e9e911b7a7d778.pngSame problem. I cant play about 3 days cant get in game it stuck on session starts. After re-opening game did not work it always says i Kia.

darkside939

same issue here! it's really frustating because I can only play scav now. PMC doesn't enter the map and when reconnecting got a KIA screen. 

Zeroa

@Daydoris @darkside939  Hello!  Please DM me or comment here your support ticket ID numbers.  If you have not yet submitted but reports please remember to do so when this occurs and include as much detail/screenshots/video as possible.  I have included a guide below.  

The more data the people working to fix the problem have, the better!

Thanks!

michaelk1

this all the time. 

im now alt+f4 at five minutes every scav match to check if i made it into a raid, latest patch made it very hard to get matches in australia. 

Edited by michaelk1

TheWhistler

Please read what Zeroa mentioned above, you can also DM me those ticket numbers, either works. Please include logs and video in your reports. 

Thank you :)

#answered #locked