Sign in to follow this  
afogn

How to get better guns more upgrades and stuff

afogn

I have a question im trying to get better weapons but the dealers always have the same crap guns i see players online with guns i have never seen in the shops if something does pop up it sold before i can react even if im waiting until the shop updates im level 20 when do i get access to better guns? I upgraded my level with the weapons dealer to level 2 and all it does is give me better prices when i sell stuff at least i think that it i still cant find any of the guns i see shown online ore in the youtube videos of this game

Cosantoir

Traders reset on the hour every hour so be ready with your money to buy when they reset.

Join the Discord server and find some people to play with ans hunt down geared players and use their weapons.

Woods is a good starting point 

I hope this helps. 

afogn

Thanks but when i sit and wait the lag or delay or whatever it is is bugging out the traders it just reset and i saw  an m4 and a ak74 and the vss i have saved 600K to buy those but it would not let me cause it kept loading and loading i finally gave up got out and went back and they were all gone i could not click on the weapons when it finally selected one and showed the price it kept "loading" and would not let me press the buy button its just so fustrating when you want to experiment i have the same trouble trying to buy other rare items armour vest and stuff like that i did buy 2 or 3 factory exit keys just to spend money on something

afogn

discord server what is that and how do you get into it

i have 700K and nothing to spend it on also anyone else have problem upgrading relations with the last trader i met the criteria but im still at relation level 1

zdonner

I'm finding the use of "better guns" amusing - I just picked up a copy and played for the first time yesterday, so I'm low level but I've find perfectly good weapons in the stores. They may not be complete weapons but I can see the parts needed to finish them in the various vendors.

Perhaps it's a matter of perception as to how "good" a weapons is in this case? I'd recommend using what you can and become proficient with it, I found a Saiga-12 and felt like I won the damn lottery.

Hell, a pistol with a few spare mags and some skill in operating it will work wonders in the CQB engagements that seem to be rampant. 

eldahra

Getting better guns, well.

If you are freshswpan try offlinemode with AI, thees suckers will (try) kill you instantly but at least they won´t camp spwanposition.

Got my first Saiga from AI (complete). Farming them may be a bit hard if you are new to this but with a bit effort you will learn about map´s, positions, get some stuff you need and get some guns...

GG_WOLF mentioned also Key´s, don´t buy em you will finde them rly quick, and read mapguides, they will explain the hotspots.

drizzor

Where can i find mods for m4? Im lvl 25 and didnt find any mods.

Edited by drizzor