Merked4Life

Looking for a team mate

Merked4Life

Names Lee. im 28y/o and enjoi most of the winter off. looking for a buddy to run tarkov with. 3-5 man groups arent rly my play style. i have the most fun with 2 or 3 people but its hard to find players who arent totally clueless. Not looking for tryhards, just to have some fun with a new buddy in tarkov as we progress together. im lvl24. been playing for 3 months. Add me on discord Merkd4life#8649, or in EFT my IGN is Merked4Life. 18+ plz. good communication is huge in tarkov so that is always welcomed. look forward to meeting ya!

Merked4Life

im looking for 1 or 2 guys to play with regularly

obeseskydiver

If someone wants to add me on discord i'm down to raid. I know customs extremely well and i'm learning interchange and factory. 

I'm level 12, USA east cost but have all US servers up and ready to kill some PMC's.

Discord: ObeseSkyDiver#0001 

https://discord.gg/H8T4u5U

DragonFe

You should join our discord community! We're highly active and very active staff. We have new aswell as experienced players in every region and timezone.
Just hop in, select your region and ask anyone if you can tag along!

Join using this link! https://discord.gg/k982mS5

HKent

Hey man I'm pretty new. I played for awhile few months ago but have been out of the loop for a bit. I'm down to play though!