XxWhiteWolfxX

Upgrading your game

XxWhiteWolfxX

I purchased the standard version of the game but want to upgrade to EOD version. Do you have to pay full price or pay the difference? 

Xynergize

You pay the difference .But I’ll tel you right now with all the severs issues people receiving the upgrade right away is hit or miss .So if you don’t receive the upgrade Within the first couple hours don’t stress just sum it a ticket and it will happen.Good luck !!

Dark_NLD
42 minutes ago, Xynergize said:

You pay the difference .But I’ll tel you right now with all the severs issues people receiving the upgrade right away is hit or miss .So if you don’t receive the upgrade Within the first couple hours don’t stress just sum it a ticket and it will happen.Good luck !!

Do you know if you need to reset your current run to receive the rewards of the upgrade or can they be added to what you already have?

Synergy2525

Resetting your account I’d recommend, but as mentioned it’s not a guarantee you’ll get it soon. Others have waited 10+ days

XxWhiteWolfxX
1 hour ago, Xynergize said:

Do you happen to know the process? Like do I have to reset my account? I am really not sure how to go about it lol 

Dark_NLD
19 minutes ago, Synergy2525 said:

Resetting your account I’d recommend, but as mentioned it’s not a guarantee you’ll get it soon. Others have waited 10+ days

I can wait thats not the problem, but do you only "recommend" an account reset for the new reward items or are you actually required to do so.

Xynergize

Turn off the game .Go upgrade ,wait twenty minutes log in.The launcher should be changed and you should have received your upgrades in the mail just like you do money and items from the flea market .You shouldn’t have to reset at all.With some people the change happens right away other it just didn’t work right away.Dont reset tho you don’t have to .If it doesn’t work wait and if still nothing in 1 day submit ticket and it will work.Just make sure the game and launcher are closed when u upgrade 

.Never had to reset and received everything 

Edited by Xynergize
  • Thanks 2

Dark_NLD
Just now, Xynergize said:

Turn off the game .Go upgrade ,wait twenty minutes log in.The launcher should be changed and you should have received your upgrades in the mail just like you do money and items from the flea market .You shouldn’t have to reset at all.With some people the change happens right away other it just didn’t work right away.Dont reset tho you don’t have to .If it doesn’t work wait and if still nothing in 1 day submit ticket and it will work.Just make sure the game and launcher are closed when u upgrade 

Thanks m8, I found someone saying a reset was required on a somewhat old forumpost and I could not find anywhere if it was actually required. But thanks a lot, makes deciding to buy an upgrade a lot easier!

XxWhiteWolfxX
2 minutes ago, Xynergize said:

Thank you good sir! Made this a lot easier :) appreciate it!!  

Xynergize

Hell yeah no problem !!!