Please get rid of the low gear wall strafers, and the one shot vepr hunters.

ikiller

It's starting to get extremely annoying getting killed so easily by players who aren't even skilled or using gear, meanwhile I'm rocking the best tier 6 gear playing with the most careful tactics, and I still get one shot through a window that I can't even shoot through myself (Glass hallway in factory.) They seem to be able to run around naked and take an infinite amount of bullets to kill. This all happened after I shot a whole mag of 5.56 M995 into a guy and his friend yet they just took it all and ran away whilst his friend one shot me with a vepr naked, after I was the one shooting them both through the window. Please fix the game or change the mechanics to favor skilled players who use proper gear and real tactics, not the ones who constantly runs OP meta guns naked who's only knowledge on weapons are Call Of Duty. Thank you.

P.S. The reason wall strafing exists is because of the massive speed advantage a non geared player gets over a geared player, making it so when they strafe, they move around so fast, you can't hit them even with full auto best ammo, meanwhile you are wearing armor so it slows you down and they have armor piercing so they hit you every time nothing you can do, but hope to survive and get a hit in. This coupled with poor net code and overloaded servers are all just a recipe for a broken rage inducing game. This is basically supposed to be an MMOFPS, yet has the worst balance I've ever seen in any FPS game. Please fix it.

Edited by ikiller
Added example

The other thing I believe is causing this, is the fact that if a player is not wearing armor they will take way more shots to kill with armor piercing rounds, whereas a player who is wearing armor will only take one shot to kill with armor piercing rounds, making it so players run no armor and take way more hits to kill, than if they were wearing armor.

Edited by ikiller

The other thing is that your encountering a lot of cheaters and lag abusers. Also they use lag switches. That is 90 percent of the problem in this game and it will continue to be the problem. Why because you have guys that continue to profit off of client sided games. Usually these guys are inadequate when it comes to having women and such. So they will use their brains to make money. This gets them the kind of women they deserve.  

On 1/28/2020 at 3:40 PM, Jacksmurkreveng said:

The other thing is that your encountering a lot of cheaters and lag abusers. Also they use lag switches. That is 90 percent of the problem in this game and it will continue to be the problem. Why because you have guys that continue to profit off of client sided games. Usually these guys are inadequate when it comes to having women and such. So they will use their brains to make money. This gets them the kind of women they deserve.  

True, that is a problem and I really hope all that gets fixed as well, but I'm mostly trying to touch on the fact that this game doesn't require skill or tactics, but instead glitch type strategies to kill players i.e "Leg Meta" etc. This game is supposed to be a tactical fps survival and these things take all that away.

2 hours ago, ikiller said:

True, that is a problem and I really hope all that gets fixed as well, but I'm mostly trying to touch on the fact that this game doesn't require skill or tactics, but instead glitch type strategies to kill players i.e "Leg Meta" etc. This game is supposed to be a tactical fps survival and these things take all that away.

I agree I just spent 20 minutes in raid killed all the scav players that came in after my gear. To get killed by a hacker that knew my stomach was not protected.  I think these hackers have scavs that run with them and pick up the gear for them. That's just my personal opinion. I had level 5 armor on. I am not upset about it. I just know it will not stop. Why because its client sided and any game that is client sided will have people that hack in it.  They adjust their aimbot to stomach when they find out the gear you have on or what ever is worth the less and then they attack that area.  I was sprinting dead sprint and dude was already there waiting. Had no idea that I was going to pick that route. Unless he was watched my name and saw my pattern from previous games and put that on neural network to know were my usual patterning is. 

17 hours ago, Jacksmurkreveng said:

I agree I just spent 20 minutes in raid killed all the scav players that came in after my gear. To get killed by a hacker that knew my stomach was not protected.  I think these hackers have scavs that run with them and pick up the gear for them. That's just my personal opinion. I had level 5 armor on. I am not upset about it. I just know it will not stop. Why because its client sided and any game that is client sided will have people that hack in it.  They adjust their aimbot to stomach when they find out the gear you have on or what ever is worth the less and then they attack that area.  I was sprinting dead sprint and dude was already there waiting. Had no idea that I was going to pick that route. Unless he was watched my name and saw my pattern from previous games and put that on neural network to know were my usual patterning is. 

Interesting didn't know that was a thing. Hopefully that also gets sorted.