MastaJoe

Hacker in Interchange !!!!

MastaJoe

Me and a Friend play a lot of Tarkov since 3 Weeks and all was pretty amazing.... until now. Where we both got hit in the same time in the head by the same player and died.

The Name of the Player was Antoha Upyr .. he was  invisible and i wear best helmet in game with all attachments + face shield.

Interchange 28.01.2020 approximately at 20:55 European Time.

If I see a hacker again i will quit this game ..... where is the fairness ducking hell ... over 1 Million of gear lost to a hacker wow

i looked up youtube and instantly found this after 30 sec of searching. 

I hope Battlestate Games will see my post and fix this, cuz i love playing tarkov

• Sad 1

CreamyCowboy

Cheating will always exist. Might as well just quit now if it bothers you that much. And that name sounds like a scav name so that doesnt help.

MastaJoe

Yeah it sounds like a Scav name True, but maybe it helps some kind of GM or ADMIN to find that Rat and Ban him cuz i talked the time and map when it happend

CreamyCowboy

Your best bet would be to record it next time. I think there is a section to report suspected cheating if you have video evidence.

• Thanks 1

Sir_Mossy
15 hours ago, MastaJoe said:

Me and a Friend play a lot of Tarkov since 3 Weeks and all was pretty amazing.... until now. Where we both got hit in the same time in the head by the same player and died.

The Name of the Player was Antoha Upyr .. he was  invisible and i wear best helmet in game with all attachments + face shield.

Interchange 28.01.2020 approximately at 20:55 European Time.

If I see a hacker again i will quit this game ..... where is the fairness ducking hell ... over 1 Million of gear lost to a hacker wow

i looked up youtube and instantly found this after 30 sec of searching. 

I hope Battlestate Games will see my post and fix this, cuz i love playing tarkov

"OMG I DIED TO HACKER BSG PLZ FIX HACKS OR I QUIT GAME"

You literally gave us no info apart from he was "invisible", died to a headshot, and "best helmet". you don't bother to mention what weapon it sounded like you were shot by, nor is there any sort of video. Video makes a whole lot of difference, since there are hundreds, if not thousands of videos of people claiming hacks when it was 100% legit. If the person in question had any sort of high end caliber, such as .308 or 7.62x54, then there is a very high chance he could get through your helmet. This is especially true with the Killa helmet, since the helmet itself is only level 4 armor.

Basically, with no video to give us any sort of insight as to what happened, it's very likely you died perfectly legit and are just mad you died. 

• Cold 2

MastaJoe

Dude there was´nt even a "shot" i just fell and was dead in the same moment as my friend and the game was over and 2 min after the game crashed and i coulndt enter the menu .... THE MAIN EVIDENCE IS .. WE DIED IN THE SAME MOMENT SAME SECOND AND TOP OF THE HEAD BOTH BUT WE DIDNT STAND TOGETHER !!! IS THAT ENOUGH FOR U TO BELIEVE ?

• Thanks 1

_GAmBIt_

The developers do not care if you listen to what buoyan says and everything will immediately become clear.

Thormato

Antoha Upyr, that is a scav name :D you cant use "space" in your name
so you come to the Forum to break i dont know how many rules to complain that you died to a scav?
Best helmet with all attachments? The vulcan has 1 Attachment and thats the faceshield....

NPC78745
1 hour ago, CreamyCowboy said:

Cheating will always exist. Might as well just quit now if it bothers you that much. And that name sounds like a scav name so that doesnt help.

Almost as if they should attach a player name to scavs….huh

MastaJoe

Watch the F******* Video lmao .. what are u blind ???

Sir_Mossy
1 hour ago, MastaJoe said:

Dude there was´nt even a "shot" i just fell and was dead in the same moment as my friend and the game was over and 2 min after the game crashed and i coulndt enter the menu .... THE MAIN EVIDENCE IS .. WE DIED IN THE SAME MOMENT SAME SECOND AND TOP OF THE HEAD BOTH BUT WE DIDNT STAND TOGETHER !!! IS THAT ENOUGH FOR U TO BELIEVE ?

No, because considering the fact that the name you gave is presumably a SCAV name, it could very easily have been an AI SCAV. It could have been an invisible SCAV for all you know, which that is something that happens infrequently in this game as of now. Calling every death that seems even remotely fishy as "hacks" is not good, since it makes everybody throw around accusations like there's no end and it benefits nobody.

42 minutes ago, MastaJoe said:

Showing a video telling people how to cheat doesn't mean that the person (if it's even a player and not an AI) who killed you is a cheater. I don't know how illiterate you have to be to not get that. 

Edited by Sir_Mossy

TUALMASOK
40 minutes ago, MastaJoe said:

Ok new guy, if you wanna do it this way, I'm happy to oblige you.

You were killed by a scav. One bullet took you both out? I've seen it happen. You lost your gear? Welcome to Tarkov. You found a YouTube video with Tarkov hacks? There's thousands out there, you did a poor job. Especially when there's better ones.

Hackers have always been in Tarkov, they will always be there, you can't escape it. It's the same as every online game around - there be hackers!

• Like 1
  • Cold 1