brendonkd13

Pre-order question

brendonkd13

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I searched and I couldn't find something, so I guess it was removed since the question was asked/answered. I have the basic pre-order currently. If I pre-order a higher level will I need a new account to get a bigger stash or can I use it on the account I've been using and just make my stash bigger? 

Dark_NLD

If you go the the sale page while logged in you can purchase an upgrade and will only be charged the difference.

Only thing I am not sure of atm is if you need to reset your current stuff to receive the higher pre order items.

i8myrice2day
9 hours ago, brendonkd13 said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I searched and I couldn't find something, so I guess it was removed since the question was asked/answered. I have the basic pre-order currently. If I pre-order a higher level will I need a new account to get a bigger stash or can I use it on the account I've been using and just make my stash bigger? 

8 hours ago, Dark_NLD said:

If you go the the sale page while logged in you can purchase an upgrade and will only be charged the difference.

Only thing I am not sure of atm is if you need to reset your current stuff to receive the higher pre order items.

To answer both of you, you do not need a new account, you just log into the main page and the next package you want to buy will be the difference between the standard pack and the amount needed to obtain that pack. 

For Dark_NLD's question, you do not reset your current stuff, you receive what ever you did not get from the previous pack. So, you can't buy each individual pack to keep getting more and more items, it's just the difference between the two. Pack 1 may offer A and B, but Pack 2 offers A, B and C. Therefore, you will get the C part of the pack if that makes since. 

(I had the regular edition and bought the edge of darkness later on) 

• Like 1

brendonkd13
9 hours ago, i8myrice2day said:

To answer both of you, you do not need a new account, you just log into the main page and the next package you want to buy will be the difference between the standard pack and the amount needed to obtain that pack. 

For Dark_NLD's question, you do not reset your current stuff, you receive what ever you did not get from the previous pack. So, you can't buy each individual pack to keep getting more and more items, it's just the difference between the two. Pack 1 may offer A and B, but Pack 2 offers A, B and C. Therefore, you will get the C part of the pack if that makes since. 

(I had the regular edition and bought the edge of darkness later on) 

Thank you so much. This answers my exact questions. I wanted to try out the game and support their development so I got the regular edition and I want the edge of darkness but I don't want to lose some of the equipment and guns I currently have. Thank you both again.

• Upvote 1