smoaker

every interchange match has 4 hatchlings and at least 2 EOD fwords camping exit

smoaker

how have you not added exits inside the mall

why do you need garbage unity tier Arma gameplay where im forced to look through your Anti-invidia freestyle graphics making literally the whole screen look like just one big dark pixel

how am i supposed to clear an ocean of grass every single time without thermal?

The only tool that can see past your dogshit "realistic" fog graphics is thermal. What the duck is the point to going there if there's ALWAYS without fail an EOD player sitting in a bush for 40 minutes since the beginning of the round

these people shouldnt get insurance

these people shouldnt be able to sell anything to vendors

these people shouldnt get exp

they shouldnt get anything

the fact that you dont have an ultima bounty system or any kind of punishment for this retarded 12yearold behaviour( and yes they obviously are underaged since the ONLY TIME this happens is after 4 pm EU time)

fix your garbage exits and map design and stop having 400m drawdistance exits with 200m fog that only thermals can pierce making campers 100% safe 100% of the time because i honestly cant see myself ever reccommending this game to any of my friends of which there are many that play squad and other tacticool coopgames when the only experience you get( you know the one where everyone is awake and on the pc after work after 4pm) is getting underage shota cock shoved into your ducking eyehole

and they are

ALWAYS

(((((EOD)))))

Edited by smoaker
  • Like 1

Xynergize

I don’t think there’s ever gunna be trouble for campers.I think your best bet is get even or check the extract better and longer .It does suck and it is stupid but it’s not illegal 

schubbey

i think thermal is to strong for its prize and then we have hatchlings on the other side...why should someone risk a standard loadout of 200k roubles just to see a hatchling was faster...then you manage to find some stuff, had some fights here and there, maybe another normal player...then a big thermal boy killing you

honestly it sucks but thats the game, not a fan of thermal, not a fan of hatchlings, could easily destroy hatchlings by saying no container if your inventory is worth that much, could delete thermals by adding matchmaking thats based on the value youre taking into the raid...but do we want that? like really? :S

RACWAR

Hella salty post right there

Sir Mullo
On 1/28/2020 at 8:21 PM, smoaker said:

why do you need garbage unity tier Arma gameplay where im forced to look through your Anti-invidia freestyle graphics making literally the whole screen look like just one big dark pixel

The only tool that can see past your dogshit "realistic" fog graphics is thermal. What the duck is the point to going there if there's ALWAYS without fail an EOD player sitting in a bush for 40 minutes since the beginning of the round

the fact that you dont have an ultima bounty system or any kind of punishment for this retarded 12yearold behaviour( and yes they obviously are underaged since the ONLY TIME this happens is after 4 pm EU time)

fix your garbage exits and map design and stop having 400m drawdistance exits with 200m fog that only thermals can pierce making campers 100% safe 100% of the time because i honestly cant see myself ever reccommending this game to any of my friends of which there are many that play squad and other tacticool coopgames when the only experience you get( you know the one where everyone is awake and on the pc after work after 4pm) is getting underage shota cock shoved into your ducking eyehole

and they are

ALWAYS

(((((EOD)))))

What. A. Baby.

Underhook
On 1/29/2020 at 7:21 AM, smoaker said:

and they are

ALWAYS

(((((EOD)))))

In theory there should be less exit campers one the game time length goes back up (if it does).  Some times thought they are in fact not waiting for you.  Its just that with so few exits when ever they are passing a window or whatever they check, or they may be moving towards exit them selves and see you.  So, yes I agree the exits are not good.  As far as thermals they are terrible for the game IMO.  Just now I was trying to complete the mission to kill scavs with headshots via a shotgun on Shoreline.  I hid in a bush to wait for the scavs to spawn.  Completely still and silent.  A few mins later ... Bang, bang.... I'm dead.  Somebody some distance away just scanning with a thermal.  Having items which render the games stealth mechanic completely useless is not good, especially when its not even realistic.

sYs
On 1/29/2020 at 12:17 AM, schubbey said:

i think thermal is to strong for its prize and then we have hatchlings on the other side...why should someone risk a standard loadout of 200k roubles just to see a hatchling was faster...then you manage to find some stuff, had some fights here and there, maybe another normal player...then a big thermal boy killing you

honestly it sucks but thats the game, not a fan of thermal, not a fan of hatchlings, could easily destroy hatchlings by saying no container if your inventory is worth that much, could delete thermals by adding matchmaking thats based on the value youre taking into the raid...but do we want that? like really? :S

Thermals thermals everywhere. How do you know enemy has thermals m?

There are 3 options

1. You are a seer that sees everything
  2. You just assume its thermals - cause you need to create an enemy to lessen your hurt
  3. You are cheating

If thermals are so great why are you not using them?

Edited by sYs
i suck with thermals so i don't use them.

sackmycack

eod man bad

schubbey
vor 3 Stunden schrieb sYs:

If thermals are so great why are you not using them?

why shouldnt i use it xD

Thermals thermals everywhere. How do you know enemy has thermals m?

above beeing said - if someones proning in a thick bush at a random location anywhere on the map its nearly impossible to be seen - basically if you play thermal on shoreline yourself for some raids you will know what its like to identify thermal

You just assume its thermals

i do, could also assume its wallhack as its nearly the same

namo800

When the game starts it countsdown from 20 for everyone yeah ?

So If you are hatchling that countdown should start from 1 minute or more .. So this can force them to atleast enter with a pistol or something …  

Or some maps should have like inventory limit to enter forexample to enter reserve you must have like 30k worth of stuff on you to enter .. I dunno these are solutions I just tought . Im pretty sure they can solve this issue ...