Orbotron

Prioritize Rubles in Stash When Spending

Orbotron

This is a nice to have feature. I just got caught out on customs thinking I still had money in my docs case but my purchases had prioritized that over what was in my stash. 

If I was walking around and making purchases then it would make sense to come out of my pocket but I'm a little frustrated for getting caught flat footed on customs thinking I had money for dorms extract.

Again, not really a big dig just a slight inconvenience that I should of paid attention to. Learn my lesson once I guess.

Deafro5

Sounds like the post I made yesterday :P

GhostZ69
25 minutes ago, Deafro5 said:

Sounds like the post I made yesterday :P

Or the posts that were made a month ago about this.  Or a year ago about this.  Or two years ago about this.  The dev's do not care, or it is beyond their current coding ability unfortunately.

• Like 1

Orbotron

Lol....I can't believe I was that lazy butthole that didn't search. Sorry guys, was just frustrated cause I got wacked out of position.

GhostZ69
7 hours ago, Orbotron said:

Lol....I can't believe I was that lazy butthole that didn't search. Sorry guys, was just frustrated cause I got wacked out of position.

Oh, no, I did not mean that.  Your post is fine.  I just meant that as a Russian Developer they pretty much care very little about QoL things.  It's just like when you speed load the Belt A Belt B Rig it will put single slot mags into the double slots first.  If you have a rig full of grenades and start throwing them they come out in some really weird order.  It is all stuff that should be a super easy fix.  It is not like the UI guy has done anything since 2016 except move the ready button a few pixels.

Orbotron
4 hours ago, GhostZ69 said:

Oh, no, I did not mean that.  Your post is fine.  I just meant that as a Russian Developer they pretty much care very little about QoL things.  It's just like when you speed load the Belt A Belt B Rig it will put single slot mags into the double slots first.  If you have a rig full of grenades and start throwing them they come out in some really weird order.  It is all stuff that should be a super easy fix.  It is not like the UI guy has done anything since 2016 except move the ready button a few pixels.

Ah okay makes sense. Nonetheless I should have double checked and replied to someone else's post before cluttering the forum.

I do hope that the influx of players promotes more / faster development on the game. Just started playing 2 weeks ago and this game is freaking awesome as is.