imtin

Randomly Dying?

imtin

Just died in a customs raid in the Big Red warehouse. After killing a player in the warehouse I cleared the surrounding area so while I was looting I wouldn't be killed. After I was done looting I began to randomly lose hp. There was no one around me that could've shot or melee me. I also if someone did come up to me and melee me I as wearing comtacs so I would hear coming up. Just all of a sudden my left arm gets fractured and blacks out. Then all my body parts begin to rapidly lose hp then start to bleed as well. I checked if it was dehydration or starvation but both stats were at 50/100. Kinda disappointed and bitter at the whole situation. Wondering if anyone else had this happen to them or if anyone knows why or how this kinda stuff happens.

Gishank

Always best to take a video of these situations for people to provide proper analysis. It's possible you were shot at from a distance with a silenced weapon, or killed due to desync.