BirdyChow

Game Crashes On Loading PMC Raids, But Not Scav Raids.

BirdyChow

This is for a friend of mine. Every time he starts Tarkov and attempts a PMC raid he crashes with the error "EscapeFromTarkov - Unity 2018.4.13f1_8c8a3ab55330". Now from what he has told he has tried every fix he's been able to find and it still will not work. He can still do Scav raids but can't really progress.

Thanks - BirdyChow

unknown.png

schubbey

i had the same thing but the exact other way, could do pmc but not scav...thankfully it fixed itself within some days

i could imagine that theres something wrong with an inventory slot of the pmc, just like the bug with the inventory itself which would result in a single or more slots not beeing able to work, or the cases that wont be able to pick up stuff, or like the insurance items that are moved back and disappear...the only way to solve that inventory issue is to reset the account which will result in losing everything

not sure if thats the problem, but just from thinking about it, the problem has to do with the pmc, so either the character is bugged from ingame or the game files of the pmc are corrupted (but then he couldnt join matches as a scav which have pmcs in it - while there must be a pmc to join as scav)

are there any other issues? is the game running normally when he plays as a scav? is there rubber banding in the inventory? did he had that item cant move issue when he equipped something, or did anything disappear from his loadout? also can he equip stuff on every slot? is he able to play every map without problems?

hope that this helps your friend in any way and he gets it fixed :S

BirdyChow
4 hours ago, schubbey said:

i had the same thing but the exact other way, could do pmc but not scav...thankfully it fixed itself within some days

i could imagine that theres something wrong with an inventory slot of the pmc, just like the bug with the inventory itself which would result in a single or more slots not beeing able to work, or the cases that wont be able to pick up stuff, or like the insurance items that are moved back and disappear...the only way to solve that inventory issue is to reset the account which will result in losing everything

not sure if thats the problem, but just from thinking about it, the problem has to do with the pmc, so either the character is bugged from ingame or the game files of the pmc are corrupted (but then he couldnt join matches as a scav which have pmcs in it - while there must be a pmc to join as scav)

are there any other issues? is the game running normally when he plays as a scav? is there rubber banding in the inventory? did he had that item cant move issue when he equipped something, or did anything disappear from his loadout? also can he equip stuff on every slot? is he able to play every map without problems?

His game does freeze for a good few minutes on extract with his Scav but other than that it runs fine.

BirdyChow
9 hours ago, schubbey said:

He reset his Game Profile and it still gives him the same error.

schubbey
vor 15 Stunden schrieb BirdyChow:

His game does freeze for a good few minutes on extract with his Scav but other than that it runs fine.

you mean he gets stuck in the waiting screen after succesfull extract? if yes thats pretty normal, not so normal if it takes some minutes - does he have a good computer, updated everything on today (drivers, bios etc.) - and i guess he did try to start the game as administrator

wondering, is he able to launch pmc in offline raids? also would be nice to know if he can start pmc on another account (would clear out if its a problem with his character or not)

the best to contact the support about it, might be a known thing with -

Zitat

EscapeFromTarkov - Unity 2018.4.13f1_8c8a3ab55330

BirdyChow
On 1/30/2020 at 10:00 AM, schubbey said:

you mean he gets stuck in the waiting screen after succesfull extract? if yes thats pretty normal, not so normal if it takes some minutes - does he have a good computer, updated everything on today (drivers, bios etc.) - and i guess he did try to start the game as administrator

wondering, is he able to launch pmc in offline raids? also would be nice to know if he can start pmc on another account (would clear out if its a problem with his character or not)

the best to contact the support about it, might be a known thing with -

He is able to do offline raids with his PMC and I got him to try my account with the same problem. As for drivers, all of his are up to date and we can't update his bios because it's an older gateway model. 

• Confused 1

schubbey
vor 16 Stunden schrieb BirdyChow:

He is able to do offline raids with his PMC

hmm i dont have any ideas left to be honest, theres another thread regarding the same error with possible fix of updating bios, net framework, disabling antivir aswell as checking game files - but if its the bios (which he cant update) he wouldnt be able to load in anyway i think

last help i can send...i remember people having different complaints about loading the game when they dont have ipv4 and 6 opened, some providers dont open old ipv standardvise but its required for tarkov, if its missing he can contact the provider to open it (should be without costs) - but even here i think that scav wouldnt work without aswell

hope someone else got a fix for you or support can help (there are other threads so bs might be working on that already)...good luck :(

RobDaBomb

i just got this exact issue for 2 days now. scav runs are okay, but i had lost tons of loot running pmc raids. and only pmc raids. offline mode seems fine. the inventory idea seems kinda right because who ever touched my gear they would crash as well.

but i dont think it has anything to do the pc at this point since i reset my whole computer and the crash still happens. i hope it will fix itself. its really annoying that i can only test this out by going in as an pmc. 

dont know if this is coincidence but i had bought a freesync monitor and after connecting everything is when the crash started happening. best of luck to us i guess.

shotgunj3

I have this problem as well 99% of raids I go into, scav and pmc, freeze during loading and the unity error appears. I have learned to keep task manager open so that when the game freezes I just end task and hope I can open the game back up in time. My pc is really good so I don’t believe it’s a hardware issue, but I can’t find anywhere how to fix it

Smidarn

Got the same issue

There was a Windows update last nite and after that or the last eft patch it’s not working Well. 

Edited by Smidarn