Sign in to follow this  
Bundybear

LOL BSG

Bundybear

Do you know how FPS with random spawns work??????? Mate spawned in right between 2 other players half way through a game. Insta death.

Mr_Carbine89

oooof thats sounds horrible the spawns have been getting really stupid with all the new players overloading the servers but I have not had one that bad, yet!

YungRegi

Why do I feel like there is a bit of over-exaggeration in this post op? Was he a Scav, or was he a PMC? What map? etc etc... Not calling you a liar, just sometimes people "think" they spawned next to someone, but completely forgot about the 20 steps they took before hand and then landed in the sights of someone already ahead of them. Just saying.

BeatOrTrickss

Spawns in this game are completly ret4rded so yeah you are right.

• Like 1

CreamyCowboy
3 hours ago, YungRegi said:

Why do I feel like there is a bit of over-exaggeration in this post op? Was he a Scav, or was he a PMC? What map? etc etc... Not calling you a liar, just sometimes people "think" they spawned next to someone, but completely forgot about the 20 steps they took before hand and then landed in the sights of someone already ahead of them. Just saying.

Had to have been a scav?  Pmc dont spawn mid game. So he had to be playing as a scav and got killed by a scav? 

I dont see the issue. Just bad luck. 

Edited by CreamyCowboy
  • Like 1

Sir_Mossy
12 hours ago, Bundybear said:

Do you know how FPS with random spawns work??????? Mate spawned in right between 2 other players half way through a game. Insta death.

4 hours ago, BeatOrTrickss said:

Spawns in this game are completly ret4rded so yeah you are right.

Except they're not, because the system works in a very specific way. In order to not massively inconvenience teammates that have not so great gaming rigs, they spawn in as close as possible to you and your squad when they finally load in. Since it doesn't take into account where other players are since the game has started already, there is nothing they can do about that. For example, would you rather be playing Shoreline, spawn in the village, run to resort, and have your friend spawn all the way back at village or would you rather them spawn outside of resort and have a much shorter run? It's not going to be a perfect system no matter what, especially for people with slower internet/setups.

BeatOrTrickss

I dont mind waiting 3-5 more minute into the raid but so everyone spawns at the same time ( players ) not scav. 

MrSmellybeard
7 hours ago, YungRegi said:

Why do I feel like there is a bit of over-exaggeration in this post op?

Possibly not. I don't think it happens super often, but when it does, it sucks.

I've had it happen to me twice, both times on Woods. The first time I was in as a PMC doing my mosin quest. I spawned in and immediately heard a clunk/scrap of another dude maybe 10m away from me (fairly loud, I had ears on). We danced around each other a bit but then I got pinned by some scavs from the other direction and he picked me off. The second time was also on woods. I went in with NV (again to do more mosin kills thinking it would be less populated). I didn't get more than 40m from my spawn point when I turned and saw a dude moving right towards me. He didn't know I was there but he would have seen me so I shot him, but his armor ate the bullet and he downed me with a full auto spray before I could get a second shot off.

Like I said, it's only been twice (though both in the same day), but it does happen. I'm not sure PMC spawns take into account the locations of other players on the map, especially when one of those people are spawning a bit later.

Bundybear
8 hours ago, YungRegi said:

He was a scav, it was on interchange, 20 minutes left on raid when we spawned. ( as a team but across the map from each other ????? ) He spawned right next to 2 other players ( 2 meters away ) and he though it was our team so didn't shoot, hey did and he died. Great spawn work BSG

CreamyCowboy

I've spawned multiple times, as a scav, not rightnear my teammates and they ended up getting engaged. Big deal. Maybe he should've asked instead of assuming he spawned near his group. 

Probably wasnt across the map, he was probably in the vicinity but just happened to have players around. It happens. You're a scav, you didn't lose anything that you already had. Move on.

• Like 1

YungRegi
5 hours ago, Bundybear said:

He was a scav, it was on interchange, 20 minutes left on raid when we spawned. ( as a team but across the map from each other ????? ) He spawned right next to 2 other players ( 2 meters away ) and he though it was our team so didn't shoot, hey did and he died. Great spawn work BSG

So your mate spawned in once as a scav next to players, but he lost absolutely nothing and your up and arms about it? Mate the way you are talking you sounding as if this happens every raid, it doesn't. You friend got unlucky with a spawn bug, it doesn't mean the spawns in the game are fucked. I can give you 100 examples of when I spawn in front of players or behind players in games like CoD, Battlefield etc etc, the fact that this is a rare occurrence proves that BSG are doing a good job and you're just upset about something incredibly insignificant that didn't even happen to yourself.

11 hours ago, CreamyCowboy said:

Had to have been a scav?  Pmc dont spawn mid game. So he had to be playing as a scav and got killed by a scav? 

I dont see the issue. Just bad luck. 

Yeah I agree. It sounds like OP is just kicking a fuss over bad luck, he isn't even the person who got killed because of it so we don't actually know the true story either.

Bundybear

@YungRegi Yes he lost nothing as a scav but time ( waiting to get into the game for 15 minutes ) " Bad luck" I think more bad game mechanic design. We don't have 100 examples of it happening but it or something like it has happened many times both as scav and PMC. Players have spawned right next to or behind us on multiple occasions.

"he isn't even the person who got killed because of it so we don't actually know the true story either." Yep that's me, I like to just wast my time making up bullshit stories for the fun of it..............

YungRegi
46 minutes ago, Bundybear said:

@YungRegi Yes he lost nothing as a scav but time ( waiting to get into the game for 15 minutes ) " Bad luck" I think more bad game mechanic design. We don't have 100 examples of it happening but it or something like it has happened many times both as scav and PMC. Players have spawned right next to or behind us on multiple occasions.

"he isn't even the person who got killed because of it so we don't actually know the true story either." Yep that's me, I like to just wast my time making up bullshit stories for the fun of it..............

1. You have no evidence to support your claim that players have spawned behind you and have killed you. This isnt a common bug, it's not an intended mechanic, it sounds like your awareness is bad and your blaming the game.

2. You have posted a couple of threads recently and you've done nothing but whinge. You have no evidence to support any claim, you are not aiding the BSG team in anyway, and you are not giving relevant information. I think you're over-exagerating things but thats my opinion, you don't have to agree, but when all you see are stupid comments without any thought or structure and lacks evidence, the only thing I can think of is either you're new here or you've got no clue on what you're doing in game and on forums.

Bundybear

Again...... you got me. oh no what will I do?

AgyntSmyth
On 1/29/2020 at 2:54 PM, CreamyCowboy said:

Pmc dont spawn mid game.

I spawned in factory the other day with 11 mins remaining.  I think they are cheating their spawn spawn rules to try to cover up their crap infrastructure that is/was making queue times so long.

Edited by AgyntSmyth

Poddighe

I said it in other posts and I say it again. Spawn points must be completely reworked in almost all maps. On Customs, Woods, Factory, and Interchange PMC spawn too close to each others.

Edited by Poddighe

CreamyCowboy
7 hours ago, AgyntSmyth said:

I spawned in factory the other day with 11 mins remaining.  I think they are cheating their spawn spawn rules to try to cover up their crap infrastructure that is/was making queue times so long.

Gotcha. Thanks.