Jackt0169

Searching for teammates click this topic!

Jackt0169

Hey, i bought this game 3 days ago. I enjoy playing the game and its very fun and sometimes also very stressfull....

I come from the Netherlands i am 15 years old and as a new player i am trying to find an duo, trio, squad to play with.

I am still trying to learn the maps as its very hard for me to find extraction points.  and ofcourse the other stuff in the game.

The only thing you need to have is a mic so we can talk about where we are the game and other stuff.... ( a normal mic pls not with a lot of noise of you have one with a lot of noise pls use push to talk )

You can contact me trough this topic or my discord: Jackt169#9313

Oh and i dont know if i should say this but i chose for the character: USEC ( idk if i can change this )

I still have a lot of questions about the game and still dont know anything about teaming up or how that works.

Server: Europa

Time: Amsterdam CET 

Thank you for the time!

swats73

#moved to LFG 

Swats73 

fairy_wizard15

janek#0889 add me, uk

H0lyGoose

We have an active group made up of UK, EU, US/CAN & OCE.. literally just join and play when you feel you want to. People on regularly and very few rules.. just have fun, be sensible, mature and stay active! Add us if you want to check it out..

FYI - TO ACCESS SERVER YOU MUST SELECT YOUR SERVER REGION ON THE WELCOME PAGE

https://discord.gg/hSs3TjT