Sign in to follow this  
TheWay

New TarkovTV LIVE podcast 31.01.2020

TheWay

Dear Escapers!

This Friday the BSG twitch channel will host the "TarkovTV LIVE" podcast!

The podcast will start at 19:00 MSK (08:00 am PST, 11:00 am EST, 17:00 CET) tomorrow, January 31.

http://twitch.tv/battlestategames

During the podcast Nikita Buyanov will answer the questions from the community, please share your questions in the comments.

photo_2020-01-30_10-01-19.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Kremson

When will the issue with the 220/228 moving error be resolved ? I dont know how many this bug affects but apparently when you go to claim quest rewards but primarily insurance returns into your stash that error pops up and the items disappear . Now mind you you can go into a raid an when you come back the items are back in the message from prapor etc but you have to close the game out an reopen it when this happens otherwise it will do it again as well as cause the hideout to bug out and buying things from traders. 

Also I understand that 0.13 will be a wipe no argument there but with 0.13 coming out of all the things confirmed what features and or weapons will be with 0.13 that can be announced ? Like for example voip, steam audio , streets of tarkov , UBGL etc ? Thanks for any answers given .

RACWAR

Cannot wait.

Skemba

When can we expect FOV/Scope misalignment issues to be resolved?

space_marine65

i would like to know if we are getting closer to getting steam audio?

Also G3, when?

KimiFelipe

I'm glad if you answer any one of them.

• When is the official release planning? (I'm looking forward to this more than any event, any content🤩)
  • Are you going to any game show this year? (How about the Tokyo Game Show?😎)
  • Will this game be harder and more realistic? (I'm personally very casual right now, yes, because it's beta😉)

Thank you.

Schaefer

Will we need specific pouches for specific items when modular rigs come?

Like we want a 30 rnd 5.56x45 mag,would we need a 5.56 pouch and a different pouch for 7,62x39!?

EvilTwinRules

Is there any character customization planned for the game (i.e. face, hair, beard, tattoos, scars, etc.)? I want to make my PMC look like the USEC guy from the loading screen ( you know which one I am talking about 😁)...

Reqhart

While playing I currently see 20% utilization of my CPU and 65% of my GPU, i've got the headroom for more framerate but the random fps drops while scoping and stutters can make some firefights difficult. Will we see any optimizations to the game in terms of performance?

Any plans to implement UI scaling?

Could we maybe get armor for the legs? Kneepads/shin guards etc. for countering leg meta a small amount.

ChristopherGant
34 minutes ago, Reqhart said:

Could we maybe get armor for the legs? Kneepads/shin guards etc. for countering leg meta a small amount.

1. I too wonder if there is anything in the works to combat the current leg meta?

2. For players that don't have components or builds memorized gun customization and building is very difficult due to 'linked search' not filtering all connected items, mounts, thread adaptors, etc. Is there any plan to revamp the 'linked search' list to show all compatible items? 

Looking forward to the stream BSG!

ChristopherGant
46 minutes ago, ChristopherGant said:

1. I too wonder if there is anything in the works to combat the current leg meta?

2. For players that don't have components or builds memorized gun customization and building is very difficult due to 'linked search' not filtering all connected items, mounts, thread adaptors, etc. Is there any plan to revamp the 'linked search' list to show all compatible items? 

Looking forward to the stream BSG!

I forgot to ask about market manipulation in specifics market bots. Is there any plan in the works to prevent market botting or limit manipulation? I like that you can play the market to make money however bots ruin the experience.

Niewiarygodny

1. Any date for full release? Can be even +- year, like 2022, cause with current progress, missing stuff etc, it's highly unlikely that EFT will be released in 2021.

2. Any information about how "open world" will looks like, so far we have 0 information about "extractions, traders, spawning etc."
The only ifnormation which was shared was:
- It will be unlocked after finishing story
- All maps stiched together
- nothing more

3. When amount of players will be increased (talking about PMC on map, when map starts) 

4. When clans will be appear? It's still true that "after release"?

5. Will such clans have somekind of "clan hideout" so ppl can join there before raid, drop items to each other and actually not waste time during raid? 
I know that somekind of "clan stash" was mentioned before, but it would be nice to have also a "clan spot to hang out". 
Whats more, such kind of "hub" would be nice idea tho

6. What kind of changes will appear in Hideout? How about inviting friends, having ability to "decorate" and "personalise" our hideout? Even with simply things like "in game items in specific spots", or having our favourite weapon build in x spot etc.

7. If i asked about "inviting friends" then lets have ability to play poker with them? :D (Yes, i know that everyone is avoiding such topic cause of "gambling" problem, but hey, it's RUssia)

8. Can you actually prepare yourself when next event will appear in EFT?
Because BSG could bring much much much more ppl to the game, however each time you did something big (giveaway 100k trials or more 1 year ago, 0.12 patch, twitch drops) we had server problems, which pushed ppl back, also pushed back free advertising as streamers who wanted play EFT cause it "was top 1". 
Whats more,  if you time out those event (Twitch drops + wipe) u could actually inreacse number of ppl who either stay in EFT or share opinion about EFT with friends. (Argument that new players wouldnt fight vs full geared players that often)

9. Any SC container planned with 3 x 3 size which would be obtainable via quest or found in raid? (Atm ppl who does not own EoD, have huge gap between Epsilon, which can be obtained in 2-4 days, and Kappa which is around 1.5- 2 months of playing.

10. Can you finally share that "feature" which you mentioned in podcast which is suppose to stop "hatchlings"?

11. How you (Nikita) imagined SC to work in EFT? Is it what we have now? Or that SC were suppose to be "locked" during raid, so we can only "use items" but we can't place items inside?
ALso whats the plan for SC in future? Cause we could hear alot already, starting with "no ability to place items during raid into SC" to "maybe blocking barter items" etc.

12. How hard eft gonna be like? Talking about amount of loot, armor rarity etc. We know that current loot is boosted casue of Beta. 

• Upvote 1

Shaktimaan

1) Will the m855a1 EPR rounds (different from the "standard" m855a1 as they have a tungsten penetrator inside them instead of a steel one) be added in the game? 

2) Will there be any German NATO ammo added in the game from MEN-defencetec? They've made claims on their product page about them defeating level 4 armor and whatnot.

3) Is there any news on adding new caliber rounds like the 6.8mm or the 300 blackout?

4) Will there be different guns added which are of a different specification from the NATO like the .223 is for NATO 5.56 and the .308 is for 7.62 NATO?

Thanks in advance :) 

Kawira

1. When can we expect normal raid timers to be back?
2. Are u planning to address spongebobbing of lower tier ammo like PS vs higher armor tiers?
3. What's the endgame vision for the game? I remember it was something about open world but with that slow map development I'm pretty sure it's no longer viable

szymonerski

1.When can we expect working light switches, generators etc. on maps?

2.How the unconsciousness system, that you mentioned before, is going to work?

3.Working ladders. When?

Niewiarygodny
53 minutes ago, Kawira said:

3. What's the endgame vision for the game? I remember it was something about open world but with that slow map development I'm pretty sure it's no longer viable

Um that didnt change, at least they say so.
1. Current EFT missions will be opcional
2. There will be story lines which will looks like:
- We start with access to 1 trader and 1 map, we need to make specific quest/quests to move forward and unlock another trader/map
- After we "escape from tarkov" aka finish story line we will unlock "Open world" which will be "all current maps stiched together" but as i said above (x post above) we have no clue how it will work, how extracts will work, spawning, stash/selling items, if it's gonna be the same. (thats what they are saying all the time on forum)

29 minutes ago, szymonerski said:

3.Working ladders. When?

I can just guess that it gonna happen once "Arena map" will appear in tarkov

• Like 1

the_mad_ogre

anyway to make the game not use so much bandwith for people with lower internet speeds, takes like 15 mins to load loot pools, and loot items

TheWay

TarkovTV LIVE podcast has started!

pod

• Thanks 1

TheWay

Materials from the podcast:

1parking.jpg

2dvor.jpg

3street.jpg

all_vip.jpg

econom_all_v3.jpg

hall_render.jpg

kvart_base.jpg

kvart_empty.jpg

kvart_up.jpg

magazon_r.jpg

photo_2020-01-31_15-43-46.jpg

podjezd.jpg

rayon_1 (3).jpg

rayon_2 (3).jpg

rayon_3_2 (2).jpg

rayon_4 (3).jpg

rayon_5 (3).jpg

rayon_6_4 (3).jpg

Screenshot_1 (3).jpg

stoma.jpg

street2_2 (3).jpg

street2_4 (3).jpg

street3 (3).jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Hot 4
  • Upvote 3

TheDAV

It smells good , BSG made that we can search large buildings entirely ... on several floors ... made a very very large map !

Thx.🏦

• Hot 1

PIG-Mathieu
3 hours ago, TheDAV said:

It smells good , BSG made that we can search large buildings entirely ... on several floors ... made a very very large map !

Thx.🏦

At first, there's a chance not every room will be accessible, but the location will most likely be updated even after release to add new ones, and none the less, it is by far the largest and the most challenging one.

• Upvote 1

spanna

WOW, looks incredible!

GJ dudes.

ZPX000

Eotech's current visual effect does not look real, eotech does not shake the virtual position! When can it be changed?