ajax30za

anticheat connection failed message

ajax30za

The past few days, i have been managing to load a map and about 1 minute or so into the map I notice my ping start to spike from its usual 80-100 up to 700-1100.  About another minute or 2 after that, I then get a "anticheat connection failed" message and it kicks me back to main menu.  It shows I am still in raid but whenever I try to reconnect it loads back in but then i get a sercer connection lost message or it just doesnt load back in at all...

I have checked game integrity, checked updates, restarted PC and router but still the issue is not fixed..

Any suggestions???

edit, just like to mention i dont have ping issues with any other online games i currently play, just EFT the past 5-7 days...

Edited by ajax30za

ajax30za

out of interest, found these messages in the game logs under a file called Error... no clue what it means but maybe someone else does and can get a clue to where the problem is?

2020-01-30 13:22:49.961 +04:00|0.12.2.5707|Error|Default|<b>Canvas scaler.</b> Somehow you have two equal canvas scaler in the list.|
2020-01-30 13:44:14.325 +04:00|0.12.2.5707|Error|Default|Interaction is not confirmed. Door: autoId_00107. 1.002319 time has wasted. RTT: 1096|
2020-01-30 13:45:14.689 +04:00|0.12.2.5707|Error|Default|NetworkGame.StopCoroutine error:Anticheat connection failed |
2020-01-30 13:45:15.775 +04:00|0.12.2.5707|Error|Default|Game stopped error:Anticheat connection failed |
2020-01-30 13:48:34.984 +04:00|0.12.2.5707|Error|Default|Command function CmdSyncGameTime called on server.|

Rothercy

Try this fix, It works for me. (Like it, so people will try this and will not waste time)

1. Turn off Game Mode in ESET (dont know if thats problem but I did it)

2. Go where you installed EFT !Launcher! (not the game), click uninstall. (Dont unninstall game!)

3. Install Launcher second time. !MAYBE THATS SOLUTION!: If you installed EFT Launcher and EFT Game on the same disc before. Try to install launcher and game on DIFFERENT disc. (exemple: I have game on "C" disc and launcher on "D" disc)

4. Open EFT Launcher and wait to load (dont click install the game)

5. On the right of Change Server is something like: "choose the game from the library"

6. Navigate to the EFT Game (live) and select it.

7. Try to go as SCAV, try not to run or be afk(waiting), try to immediatelly fire from the weapon few times (IDK if the game was registering as I been "afk" - so just fire out)

8. Should work perfectly :) 

• Confused 1

Ginger69

I have had an issue that is similar, but slightly different. Since patch 12.6 I will be in a raid with no issues. Perfect ping and everything. Suddenly out of no where I will get "Anti-cheat connection failed" and it will boot me to home. I re-launch and it is fine. I can continue to play. HOWEVER, if in the same raid, the same error occurs a second time, I am unable to relaunch the raid. It basically loads the game, puts me to where I left off, the screen flashes, then it says "Server connection lost".

No body out of hundreds of people have had any issue like this. 

I tried the advice Rothercy said and it did not help.

Any idea on what the heck is causing this? I have tried almost everything....

The main problem is when it happens and I am out in the open... I have died while trying to reload so many damn times...

Any help would be appreciated!

Vivolicious
On 7/31/2020 at 8:36 PM, Ginger69 said:

I will get "Anti-cheat connection failed" and it will boot me to home. I re-launch and it is fine. I can continue to play. HOWEVER, if in the same raid, the same error occurs a second time, I am unable to relaunch the raid. It basically loads the game, puts me to where I left off, the screen flashes, then it says "Server connection lost".

I am experiencing the same issue.  I just joined the game a few days ago.  The first 24hrs I did not encounter the issue; the last 24 hrs the game has been near unplayable - a truly frustrating experience  (5-7min load times followed by anticheat connection lost within a few minutes)

When I do play micro-stutters are an issue and friends I have attempted to play with have suggested I look laggy.  I'm not having ping issues with servers that I have selected (7 low lat US servers have been selected)

Wondering if Ginger found a solution?

Vivolicious

A Quick Update:

No issues over the last 24hrs or so...  <fingers crossed!>

Changes that may have made a difference:

There have been a couple minor updates.

Went into Router settings and enabled Port Triggering (Port Forwarding was already enabled)

Added 8gb of RAM (DDR3) for a total of 16gb. (Huge difference in load times)