Game breaking Left click bug.

ValkyrieAnna

Mausar

When you rebind LMB or by accident there is no way that will work again except by reset controls and that is annoying.

• 3 weeks later...
SShadowcN

I have this issue.

When the game is open in the background the mouse behaves in that way as well.

Also when holding the left click down it likes to do double clicks sometimes.

Using a Logitech g402

I am having the same problem as well. Every game works perfectly fine except this game. I searched online to find answers to solve this issue and cant find anything.

I even tried replacing my mouse with 2 different kinds of mouses but not luck. I have no idea what i can do anymore. Also looks like the devs dont care for this issue because no one even responded to it. I hope someone finds a fix and lets us know.

Using a Logitech g502

KrysKrog

This is my first wipe, so i dont have much experience on how it was before, but im also having inventory problems, i have a logitech G PRO and my problems are the same as listed before, there were a lot of logitechs mentioned in this topic so maybe its a logitech compatibility problem...

also for now i dont have any "shooting a gun" problems, just the inventory stuf in stash and in raid...left click acts randome..sometimes...and sometimes its fine...

i would just want a confirmation that this is a game issues and not a mouse issue, its hard for me to check because Tarkov is the only game im playing right now :D thnx for a great looter shooter game BSG ❤️

Edited by KrysKrog
LoROn94

Make sure you don't have any controllers plugged into your USB ports. I had this issue and removing the the connected controller stopped it.

mccanham

I had this issue way back when I first started playing. I took a look at my keybinds and I believe it was on the wrong "press/release" or w/e. Not 100% sure/can remember what exactly fixed it.  hope it helps!

EfishInSea

what happened to me is fire got assigned to double click because i binded left click on something else with double click, reverting all settings fixed it, could probably fix it by binding it to single click on something and then rebinding it to fire or something like it.

Primeboy

I have the bug both shooting and dragging in the menu. All of the fixes in this post didnt work for me. However i found that if i put "double click timeout" all the way up to 3 i literally cant drag anything it will just kinda "spazz" in the same place. But theres no way of turning that setting all the way down to zero only to 0.3. It might be the cause of this bug occuring