African_Plz

Best ECO Kits?

African_Plz

What are your favorite kits to bring for eco raids? This is mine because the helmet has 35% chance to ricochet shots and the mosin is really strong gun. Only bring a few extra mosin mags because the bullets can be expensive and they are only 5 bullets in them so it is quick to load them. Also the mask and goggles are for cool looks ;)

The whole kit costs around 60k including the bullets so not that bad.

Let me see your best eco kits!

Screenshot_67.png

• Upvote 1

ReyneBow

Hello African_plz. 

You should check out my eco gear for factory. 

Its very cheap and gets the job done. 

God Bless. 

ReyneBow1934634039_Ecoset.thumb.png.616a40ae6607f1c0ad46440c7464b0f2.png

• Hot 1
  • Sad 1

Jamba

hilo i liek 2 tak this lodeout bc it is cheepist 4 me

i use little gamer containr for my medicol supli so i dnt dye in rade :)

TarkovLoadout.png

• Sad 1

Frank_Bumstead

A good eco setup is the cheap helmet for 17k, most people pass on it as well as the level 4 chest rig armor combo thats 47k or something.  Most people dont pick up vest and armor combos unless its something like an AVS or other nice thing. 

Insure the stuff since the return will be high.

As for weapons Im pretty sure the 762x39 PS can penetrate level 3 armor and its cheap along with the sks.  5.45x39 PS is not great against anything over level 2 and right now BT and BP is expensive.  M855 is also pretty lack luster.

I wouldnt bring a stand makarov.  The Axe would give you a better shot at killing someone.  

• Upvote 1

LoginTaken
On 1/31/2020 at 8:49 PM, African_Plz said:

What are your favorite kits to bring for eco raids? This is mine because the helmet has 35% chance to ricochet shots and the mosin is really strong gun. Only bring a few extra mosin mags because the bullets can be expensive and they are only 5 bullets in them so it is quick to load them. Also the mask and goggles are for cool looks ;)

The whole kit costs around 60k including the bullets so not that bad.

Let me see your best eco kits!

Screenshot_67.png

Do roughly the same thing. Except I use a shotgun with AP rounds, Extra in container with meds.

It usually cost around 100k to get kited as I tend to wear armor. However, its normally a Paca/SSH-68 with everything insured.

Without chest armor initial cost is 80k.

Rarely does someone take everything if I die. (Unless a scav finds my corpse. Then again they will almost always leave the shotgun behind.)

This reduces follow up raids to be 60k and less in cost. Provided I saved enough ammo from previous raid. As its the only, apart for meds, reoccurring expense.

Underhook

Wait ......... you can swap those internal mags in raid!

PGR70

Why take internal mags with you if you just can reload with the mag in your gun???

African_Plz
39 minutes ago, LoginTaken said:

Do roughly the same thing. Except I use a shotgun with AP rounds, Extra in container with meds.

It usually cost around 100k to get kited as I tend to wear armor. However, its normally a Paca/SSH-68 with everything insured.

Without chest armor initial cost is 80k.

Rarely does someone take everything if I die. (Unless a scav finds my corpse. Then again they will almost always leave the shotgun behind.)

This reduces follow up raids to be 60k and less in cost. Provided I saved enough ammo from previous raid. As its the only, apart for meds, reoccurring expense.

Oh that sounds good for close quarter maps, ill have to give it a try

African_Plz
49 minutes ago, PGR70 said:

Why take internal mags with you if you just can reload with the mag in your gun???

Quicker!