Game crash after SCAV runs.

Relenar

Dear Battle State,

During the last couple of days (3-4 days) I've been encountering issues with SCAV runs, mainly the game crashes or fails to load my profile after extracting. Normally this would not be a issue but, I've lost quite a lot of loot due to this and it really ruins the gaming experience.

I have attached a image with the error log I've received after the run and done as instructed, posted on the forum the issue.

Is there something that is being done or can be done in regards to this issue ? Also is there any way to recuperate my lost loot ? After all, it was fairly obtained and lost because of game errors, I wouldn't find it normal not to receive any compensation or reimbursement of the losses.

The other major instance of this happening is related to REQUESTID#3266699#, to which I still have not got any response.

Kind regards,

Relenar.

2020-02-02[22-03] (0).png

• 11 months later...

just killed 2 pmc and ghukhar on reserve, crashed after extracting just a black screen. Lost it all lol 3mil this early into wipe id estimate. sick