phatblob

Flea Market / Gun Preset Issues

phatblob

Hello!

So there are some issues within the flea market that have essentially crippled my ability to play Tarkov, and I know others who have the same issues.
The issue is the "Out of Stock" glitch which has been around for a while. I know you can easily filter through it on the market, however, that's not the main issue with the bug. If one of your listings on the Flea market catch the glitch and become "Out of Stock" then that listing will be taken up and you wont be able to use it to sell items, at least until the timer runs out (which in my case is a week). 

The issue appears to originate from the Gun Preset feature and only happens on gun parts. I've added & messaged a couple of the people who purchased the final item on my listing and asked if they used the Gun Preset to purchase it, they all said that they did purchase using a preset.

Not sure if this is currently on the Dev's radar but I hope this can get fixed soon because I can't sell things what so ever at the moment and it's totally discouraging me from playing at all.

Thanks

Message when "Out of Stock" runs out.
Screenshot_3.png.5b7783008081df3ee221991574c39025.png

download.png.087873e12223bac92ae63e4c87e91b3f.png

• Upvote 1

Techxxnine

we can only hope that this will get fixed with tomorrows patch since BSG doesn't really answer on the various threads made about the bug.

• Upvote 1

HugoBoss420

hey guys do you now if there is a way to get money back when you did acedently put up 200 ps akm runds for 70000 each so i did pay a fee for 30 miljon and now it sucks pretty hard i have grinded for months for that money

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.04 - 02.58.27.93.png

WillemDeZwijger
On 2/3/2020 at 11:01 PM, phatblob said:

Hello!

So there are some issues within the flea market that have essentially crippled my ability to play Tarkov, and I know others who have the same issues.
The issue is the "Out of Stock" glitch which has been around for a while. I know you can easily filter through it on the market, however, that's not the main issue with the bug. If one of your listings on the Flea market catch the glitch and become "Out of Stock" then that listing will be taken up and you wont be able to use it to sell items, at least until the timer runs out (which in my case is a week). 

The issue appears to originate from the Gun Preset feature and only happens on gun parts. I've added & messaged a couple of the people who purchased the final item on my listing and asked if they used the Gun Preset to purchase it, they all said that they did purchase using a preset.

Not sure if this is currently on the Dev's radar but I hope this can get fixed soon because I can't sell things what so ever at the moment and it's totally discouraging me from playing at all.

Thanks

Message when "Out of Stock" runs out.
Screenshot_3.png.5b7783008081df3ee221991574c39025.png

download.png.087873e12223bac92ae63e4c87e91b3f.png

How this was not solved this patch is beyond me. For now the safest thing to do is to not sell attachments.. ridiculous

phatblob

On 2/4/2020 at 11:37 AM, Techxxnine said:

we can only hope that this will get fixed with tomorrows patch since BSG doesn't really answer on the various threads made about the bug.

10 hours ago, WillemDeZwijger said:

How this was not solved this patch is beyond me. For now the safest thing to do is to not sell attachments.. ridiculous

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed and frustrated about it. 
I don't know much about coding so I'm not sure what all would go into fixing this bug. However, it's part of one of the (dare I say) simpler seeming part of the game, a part of the game which is essential in playing at all. I wasn't able to do much with all my slots taken up, just had no room or money to do much.

I got a support reply from the bug report I made saying they know about the bug and are working on it. Again, it's a pretty wide-spread bug that's really damaging to be honest. Sucks to see it lasting so long

phatblob
On 2/4/2020 at 12:38 PM, HugoBoss420 said:

hey guys do you now if there is a way to get money back when you did acedently put up 200 ps akm runds for 70000 each so i did pay a fee for 30 miljon and now it sucks pretty hard i have grinded for months for that money

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.04 - 02.58.27.93.png

Dude... :/
There's no way I know of to get that back.. you could try making a support request but I;m not sure if they would do anything about that.

I think the implementation of the new fee system is super flawed for reasons like this. Hell, my red rebel costs over 2mil to list for the going price of the thing..

Sorry about that though, makes my gut drop seeing that