Sign in to follow this  
se7enIII

Can't get above 60 FPS and have tried everything!?

se7enIII

So to begin here's a little bit about my rig:  I7-8700K @ 3.7GHZ, 32GB RAM, GTX 1080 8GB

My buddy and I both bought the same setup from the same place, he's running this game no problem at no less than 75 fps on any map. I have no problem running any other game and we both get the same frames for those games.  I've taken my CPU over to his house and ran it from his plug-ins, internet, monitor and still the same result 35- 50 fps and bad buffering at inopportune times (when someone's shooting at my face). Feel like I've read about every tutorial there is to read on how to lower fps for this game. Nothing seems to be helping at all, I really love this game but can't enjoy it when every encounter I have with PMC or player scav freezes for 1-3 sec :(. I keep reading about it's bad luck and it's the games fault but that doesn't make any sense to me, how can one guy with the same exact build run way smoother? If anyone has anything to offer this would be much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Doomballs

they broke the game again. the client is poo now

kaokane

obvious its something on your end if u and ur buddy got same pc hes getting 75+ fps ur getting 50  driver or windows update or something of that nature is causing your problem 

se7enIII

So turns out I've noticed my GPU isn't even hitting 30% usage while running tarkov, CPU sits right around 50% and the dedicated memory is at 7.8/8.  Playing PUBG on new map GPU runs around 40%, CPU never about 60% and dedicated memory was at 2/8. PUBG runs smooth I'm above 70 FPS the whole game. I don't know if the dedicated memory is anything important, I'm not very knowledgeable about when it comes to this. If anyone could help me bump up my GPU usage that'd be great, I'm assuming the problem lies there???

kalurosu
6 hours ago, se7enIII said:

So turns out I've noticed my GPU isn't even hitting 30% usage while running tarkov, CPU sits right around 50% and the dedicated memory is at 7.8/8.  Playing PUBG on new map GPU runs around 40%, CPU never about 60% and dedicated memory was at 2/8. PUBG runs smooth I'm above 70 FPS the whole game. I don't know if the dedicated memory is anything important, I'm not very knowledgeable about when it comes to this. If anyone could help me bump up my GPU usage that'd be great, I'm assuming the problem lies there???

I will be pleased to help you if you have 20 minutes free, contact me via private msg and lets fix it

Jozam_

Do you guys have fixed the issue?

Have maybe  the same Problem: 

Custom Map Offline

without AI

constant 122fps,

CPU 30% / GPU 58% / RAM 55%

with AI

At beginning 122fps then a few Stutter in the first minutes so AI spawns in and after that only 65-72fps

CPU 25-30% / GPU down to 35-40% / RAM 50-55% 

So online same fps. depends a bit on the map but overall only 60-80.

I saw guys with 110+ fps online

I've tried every Option ingame and in Nvidia Panel but no change at all.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/24367945

Edited by Jozam_

frankie331

can you please reply with how to fix this i cant find it anywhere

xili84

I think 90% of the playerbase would like to know this magical fix too.