Item Prices

blackned198

Hello Everyone,

This is my first ever post, so please forgive me if i am doing anything wrong. So, like an hour ago i did a raid of my life finally slow and smart play paid off. I am basically a newbie with 30hrs of gameplay. I managed to take down 3 guy premade group whom were heaviliy geared. So i managed to loot them ( probably i would looted better but i panic :) )

So i have some questions about the marketing system.

1-) Is it worth to sell dog tags in flea market ? Because like in-game npc traders pays idk 10 15k for a 43 level dog tag but in flea market it worths 300k or more. Are those items ever going to sold out ?

2-) From the raid that i mentioned above, i looted some guns with mods that i have never seen/used. So if any one would help me about their values in flea market that would be awesome. Because i want to seize this chance since i want to buy some weapon containers etc. Basically i need money. ( The prices can be low like for 20-25k for quick selling)

3-) My Flea market reputation is kinda never increasing like i have sold 10-15 items/miscs it didnt raised but once i cancelled some offers it decreased like hell. So what is the algortihm for this system ?

And also, if any veteran or intermediate players willing to help me time to time, i would like to have your discord etc. I kinda need some mentor :)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• Sad 1

3-) My Flea market reputation is kinda never increasing like i have sold 10-15 items/miscs it didnt raised but once i cancelled some offers it decreased like hell. So what is the algortihm for this system ?

this is true. system is broken. i made one mistake on selling ammo. i put one 0 more and i had to cancel auction. i get -68 rep points. to get it back i spent more than 1 month to have rep in plus again. thank you BSG.

36 minutes ago, alexkane said:

this is true. system is broken. i made one mistake on selling ammo. i put one 0 more and i had to cancel auction. i get -68 rep points. to get it back i spent more than 1 month to have rep in plus again. thank you BSG.

I kinda understand why the punishments are really harsh. But its like you can not get your reputation back. This is frustrating....

On 2/5/2020 at 1:43 AM, GeorgyTheHamstr said:

Are you new to Tarkov? Are you losing all of your money and gear? Are you roaming around the maps hopelessly attempting to extract but don't know where to go? Or are you just lonely and need someone to pal around with? If you have answered "yes" to any of these questions, then contact me NOW on discord and send me a friend request to Echo4Sierra#7727 and I will be more than happy to help any and all in Tarkov in all areas including but not limited to:

Flea Market

Building a weapon

Completing tasks

Basic Tarkov survival skills

Tarkov story and lore

Map knowledge

What to loot

When to shoot

When to leave

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

Act now and receive 100 free internets valued at $69.99 MSRP!!!

• Confused 1

On 2/4/2020 at 2:11 PM, blackned198 said:

Hello Everyone,

This is my first ever post, so please forgive me if i am doing anything wrong. So, like an hour ago i did a raid of my life finally slow and smart play paid off. I am basically a newbie with 30hrs of gameplay. I managed to take down 3 guy premade group whom were heaviliy geared. So i managed to loot them ( probably i would looted better but i panic :) )

So i have some questions about the marketing system.

1-) Is it worth to sell dog tags in flea market ? Because like in-game npc traders pays idk 10 15k for a 43 level dog tag but in flea market it worths 300k or more. Are those items ever going to sold out ?

2-) From the raid that i mentioned above, i looted some guns with mods that i have never seen/used. So if any one would help me about their values in flea market that would be awesome. Because i want to seize this chance since i want to buy some weapon containers etc. Basically i need money. ( The prices can be low like for 20-25k for quick selling)

And also, if any veteran or intermediate players willing to help me time to time, i would like to have your discord etc. I kinda need some mentor :)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

you have roughly 400 to 550k in weapons and parts there. i usually equip all the weapons and take everythign off that isnt gonna make it non functional. then i strip ERgo PSG handle grips since they are like 40k each. Then i Check to see the current prices on the weapons being sold on the market and then see what mechanic pays for them. if mechanic buys it for like 5k more or lesss i sell to mechanic if i can sell it for more than 5k rubles then i flea market it. ammo sells for a lot right now so i actuially will take certain mags and ammo out over weapons now. once you learn the market the games gets really easy.