Outsiders

Looking for friends

Outsiders

I am new to the game and I am looking for some friends (I do not enjoy the game alone, it doesn't feel right to me), who can speak English. I am quite friendly to people but it is hard to find friends in EFT! I play on European servers. I am currently level 5 and my favourite map is to play Reserve. 

Ps.

My player name is OTF_umut

My discord is Outsiders#3403

Edited by OTF_umut

blackned198

Well, most of the time i am playing solo and i enjoy the game solo. (Also beginner)

But, i would like to have a couple of friends for sharing information etc etc...

So, feel free to add me, VodkaPutinAk47

Outsiders

I need someone to play with, not share information 

blackned198
8 minutes ago, OTF_umut said:

I need someone to play with, not share information 

Okay :D

Mahyar

Hey OTF_umut 
I am also looking for someone to play with and i also new to game too.

My discord is Mahyar#4234

ExlandLive

Hey man if you looking for people to play eft with. I made a community based around finding others to play with! With EFT's new found growth I'm sure a competitive scene will arise. When it does I want to have a team of more hardcore players to. We have had a great start to our community so far and are looking for more cool people that love eft to come hang out and have a good time! If that sounds up your ally : https://discord.gg/rUsdB2X

Soapgill1664

I'm on a death streak at this point need some teammates I'm on a bit but struggling on solo my discord is sassyfam#7420

Shazza

Name: Shazza

Bought the game years ago, played it a couple times n stopped, back into it now and im pretty much a freshy so im looking for active mates that are keen on a good time and a good raid

discord name: Shazza#0087

Me and my mates discord (feel free to join ive already made tarkov channels): https://discord.gg/T2K7eKG

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealShazza/

If your keen send me a message of your name and let me know your looking to party up on tarkov (ive got alot of unread messages)

Edited by Shazza