Sleepyyy

Official Sherpa Discord

Sleepyyy

Official Sherpa Discord

We are happy to announce the creation of a Discord dedicated directly to the Sherpa program, this discord aims to make helping new players a more efficient process within the Sherpa program. We invite all beginner players looking for assistance to join. We are collecting information in many of the channels to help new players quick access information as well as quickly ask questions to the Sherpas and the community.

If you've always wanted to become a Sherpa, now is your chance, you can do so by helping beginners in this discord to increase your chances of getting invited to the team. Join us by clicking the server below.

https://discord.gg/RspH4jw

dsa.thumb.jpg.34eb447540310638281ab20d55d27195.jpg

Edit: We have enabled give aways of in game items for players with level 30 or under, so make sure to join to win some good items! Players who donate for these give aways will be given a special "Donator" rank in the discord.

Edit 2: Giveaways are inactive while the RMT bans are being handled out, we don't want to risk users getting banned.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

BigGucciDreco

i got banned for no reason at all. i dont know what i did an who to talk to. wierd.

Sleepyyy
6 hours ago, BigGucciDreco said:

i got banned for no reason at all. i dont know what i did an who to talk to. wierd.

What is your discord ID?

Sondder

Great Discord, full of knowledgeable and helpful people, not to mention a good place to find both experienced and new players to group up with.  

• Like 1

Twy7cH2084

I'm curious what that Discord channel server name is?? I've had/been playing EFT for 8 days now, (which I'm absolutely hooked on) but it's an absolute pain to get a team going on here. I've made a couple of posts with no success, then saw this posting an th ok right I'd give it a shot. 

To add me as a friend here's my gamertags 

Here's my Battlestate ids: Twy7cH2084/MistaH_TwytcH (second one is my in game gamertag)

Discord: twytch84#2955 

I usually play a minimum of 4 hrs a day since I dont have a team but the community on here is really great!

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2