DrMaxer

A fix for Field of view, possibly?

DrMaxer

So, I was watching some videos and comparisons between all the FoV's, but when I was messing with my FoV in-game, and when I had my sights down, I noticed the change didn't occur until I ADS'd again, I don't know if anyone has suggested this;

So, perhaps adding the best of both worlds could help divide the difference. When you ADS your FoV is changed to 50, and when you're not ADS it returns to 75. I imagine it might cause some discomfort in changing the FoV constantly, but in my head it sounds like a good idea.

• Upvote 1

L3chowsK1

It truly is a good idea, cod modern warfare (2019) has this option, and I think it would work great just with a tweak, with scopes, fov is left at 75 as it makes the scope bigger.

Shuiy

I just want the ability to change weapon FOV, I feel so claustrophobic with my weapon so close :( 

Edited by Shuiy

GrumpyFox

Best FOV change would be to actually change from Vertical type of for to Horizontal, the amount of stuff beign cut from your screen if you play at 60 is just stupid, literally lose 1/3 of overall vision.

On the other hand, they gotta optimize P-I-P (Picture in picture) to make it so you don't actually lose FPS when zooming in (-20 fps in some aspects)