Will you work on better optimization

huddy

I own a pretty decent PC that can run almost any game medium or higher but this game just runs terribly will the BSG team be working on optimizing it for better frames for most decent gaming computers. It would be a big help for people who dont own very expensive gaming rigs

Look up some guides to improve frames, they are definitely out there, I used one recently.

But for starters you can uncheck all the check boxes at the bottom of your graphics options

set shadows to low, object LOD quality to the lowest. Those settings like that alone will increase frames considerably.

there isnt much of a difference between high and ultra texture settings so leave it at high.

This is the first result on google, and the one I used. Has tons of good settings that streamers use, would recommend - https://gaminggem.com/best-escape-from-tarkov-settings/

Edited by OgHydra
forgot link

• 10 months later...
On 2/6/2020 at 8:19 PM, OgHydra said:

Look up some guides to improve frames, they are definitely out there, I used one recently.

But for starters you can uncheck all the check boxes at the bottom of your graphics options

set shadows to low, object LOD quality to the lowest. Those settings like that alone will increase frames considerably.

there isnt much of a difference between high and ultra texture settings so leave it at high.

This is the first result on google, and the one I used. Has tons of good settings that streamers use, would recommend - https://gaminggem.com/best-escape-from-tarkov-settings/

This is not optimization on the developer side. This is tanking graphics and tweaking on the consumer side. He was referring to the developer side of things. I have a 9700K at 4.8GHz and an RTX2080S and STILL get atrocious performance after having gone through virtually every single "optimization" (placebo) guide out there in the course of 2 weeks. Every other game runs beautifully at max settings with 100+ FPS.

Edited by dyd8x