How on earth do i report cheaters?

Did a 4 man squad wipe with a shitty ak on interchange, happily going back to extract with gen 4 and an inventory full of high end gear and backpacks and i see someone running in the distance shooting in every direction, before im one shot by him myself.

Lo and behold i look up his name and hes a blatant cheater that brags about his 'acomplishments' (even runs a csgo hackboosting service) and is banned on multiple games with numerous forum posts on other games begging to be unbanned and saying that it wasnt him on the account etc. What i also find hilarious is that he bought the EOD edition of the game.

I dont record my gameplay, how do i report this person? How on earth is basically a spinbotter not *instantly* banned in the first place?? In 40ish hours of gameplay this is the first cheater i saw but nevertheless its extremely frustrating to lose such a good raid to some asshole child that bought a hack cause he's bad at the game

Just now, Maki_Nishikino said:

If you have Nvidia I suggest using ShadowPlay so when you come across something you can save what just happened and upload it.

Thank you, but as i said i dont record my gameplay. My PC isnt the greatest rn and im scared that shadowplay is gonna tank my fps too much

19 minutes ago, feluto said:

Thank you, but as i said i dont record my gameplay. My PC isnt the greatest rn and im scared that shadowplay is gonna tank my fps too much

Enable Nvidia highlights.