is there a known bug or hack?

Duke1795

!!! In advance I am not calling out anyone or try to cover my mistakes to call someone else a hacker. It´s just kind of suspicious how often it happened in such a short period of time!!!
So i´ve played this game intensively over the last couple weeks and i´ve noticed that i´ve died multiple times due to completely silent shot over what seems large distances (no sounds, tracers, visible muzzle flash). and it´s always right after I spawn in and always non EOD accounts. Last time something like that happened was over 1 or 2 years ago when the old Anti-cheat was still in use(I´m playing since late 2017) . So i am just curious if that´s only my and my squads experience or if anyone else deals with the same.Maybe it´s also just a bug cause it´s beta. So i hope to get your thoughts or information on that topic.Thanks in advance and happy escaping!

I wasn't trying to i'm just curious if there's anything known or if others have the same experience as i do.

If it continues to happen i consider posting more. But for now i was only interested in other opinions