syntax13

ON SLING 228 BUG - 2days NO FIX

syntax13

Need help; I can't even play anything. When i start the game its always popup. its about 5mins before came up on ingame.

I research about this bug. but this is a different one. its on weapon slot bug 😭

https://streamable.com/1ybhi - i cant play 🤧 ( video link error 228 )

syntax13
2 minutes ago, Kthelmir said:

Thats weird have you restarted your client? How long since this started? Can you recall anything that led up to this?
My guess is Backend Servers are taking a nosedive again. But without more details i can't really diagnose whats amiss here.

Bug started when i start modding. and got crash. after that the weapon in sling has been gone. and can't even play coz of this. log sample. 

2020-02-08 12:58:12.886 +08:00|0.12.3.5776|Error|Default|Item deserialization error: Cannot add item weapon_izhmash_ak105_545x39 (id: 5e3b6a370fa55e7ad953ced3) to slot FirstPrimaryWeapon in item Default Inventory (id: 5e38e1daf2e27c251b12a1a9) because it is missing vital parts:
mod_gas_block| 

syntax13
7 minutes ago, Kthelmir said:

If that is the case there is only the Support that can help you. You should also file a Bugreport via the launcher.

From what i am understanding you modded a gun and it disappeared and now it is both gone and still blocking a slot. 
Can you launch a raid and die? To see if that clear it for you ?

yes. modding a gun then i got crash. when I relogin my gun disappeared and " on sling slot " can't put anything.

For playing. ican't play because when raid start. after 5mins critital error pop up. after that i check my slot again. still bug. 228

FarmorDK

had the same issue.

Went into a raid with a pistol only, died, and after the raid the 228 on sling  is fixed.

Try it :)

Edited by FarmorDK
  • Thanks 1

Nico_Sause

Had the same issue. I started a PMC Raid with a friend. we  still survied it.I put the gun on my broken primary slot - went into the menu - and the bug was fixed.  No Error MSG !

Edited by Nico_Sause
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Derryl
20 hours ago, FarmorDK said:

had the same issue.

Went into a raid with a pistol only, died, and after the raid the 228 on sling  is fixed.

Try it :)

Thanks mate, had the same 228 error on both sling and back after modding a weapon. Took your advice, tho i didnt die in raid. After the raid everythings workin fine.