oejab_wien1020

VERIFICATION EMAIL PROBLEM!?!?!?!?

oejab_wien1020

Hi,

I cant play EFT since 6 weeks.

It's a nightmare. support wont respond but If you google that problem you will find hundreds of people having the same issue.

I can do nearly everything on the website except changing my password which makes my account super unsecure.

Over the days I figured out that the forum even blocked my IP. I had to change my IP adress in order to access the forum lgin.

I can change my profile name and my email address which takes 2 weeks to process. for god sake this bug is the worst issue I had with a game in the last 20 years.

If I want to login the game says I need to type in the code that is been sent via email. but the system NEVER sends an email no matter how often I try.

If I make a new account everything works fine.

Can any moderator help me and my account working again. this is nuts!

6 weeks not able to login to my premium backer account. worth 150€.

I tried to switch to one-time codes but the login of the launcher wont let me chose anything else except the email verification code.

Also enabled google authenticator which is useless cause nowhere can I pick it as login-security. It's all always email code.

Edited by oejab_wien1020

Xarc
4 hours ago, oejab_wien1020 said:

Also enabled google authenticator which is useless cause nowhere can I pick it as login-security. It's all always email code.

You can use this to set the default login method. Of course you can choose the other methods set in your account like in the second picture.

1928640052_Screenshot_2020-01-06Securitysettings-EscapefromTarkov2.png.dea83d95c7f60b4c1c3d9c451decf7a9.png

Choosing for every login from what you set in your account like here.

69050314_Screenshot_2020-01-06Securitysettings-EscapefromTarkov(copie1).png.7409bc991881e6625e3b180b5f10f588.png

Synergy2525

Well put Xarc!  I’m sure he and other will appreciate it! +1 to you

oejab_wien1020

Hey guys,

Just to be 100% CLEAR here and dont let any misunderstanding open:
Your suggestion IS NOT WORKING. sadly

I already mentioned that I cant choose any other method for account protection other than "email" or "emailcodes" (one time use).
But when I try to login via the Battlestate launcher it still ONLY gives me the option for E-Mail verification. And asks for the code sent per email which I NEVER receive. It doesnt recognize any changes I make on the website.

So it doesnt matter what I change on the website.

Please I do hope some moderator can push that to the IT or a supervisor.
I am one of many people with that issue and not able to play since 2 months now.

8b326e4ded04f56e2368800d34b1b2ac.png

Edited by oejab_wien1020
  • Like 1

STRIBILING

Well another one in the same boat, as hundred of users.

EFT has 3 authentication systems in place, why? i can show you:

- I CAN login to the forum, i CAN receive emails ([email protected])

- I CAN login to the launcher, i CAN receive authentication emails ([email protected])

- I CANNOT login to the website, i CANNOT receive emails ([email protected])

So im still waiting to receive the authentication email, so i can login to the website. And no its not my problem as i can receive emails from [email protected], but not the authentication code from the website.

Made a support request and even emailed them directly, but no answer it has been almost a month.

ALL the threads ive seen are either they cannot login to the website or the launcher, or vice versa.

BSG can you fix your authentication system, or at least made it universal with a single database!?

LARRYREN22

yahhh this is a huge bug and they are still in denial that it isn't on their end.... 

here are some tips (of course they don't work) maybe it will help one person?

Screenshot_1.png.530b269e5bcfcc564c318bf5984ee6eb.png

oejab_wien1020

Thanks for the input although I have to say I rather not have more "maybe this will help" options listed in my thread as I know from experience this will shrink the significance of this thread.
In my case nothing mentioned has helped cause their system is bugged and doesnt sent out verification codes for:
1) "launching the Battlestate launcher ak game"
or
2) "changing my password.

It does sent out verification codes for "login onto the website", "changing email-address" or "changing profile name".
Which makes it utterly weird.
I could go into detail about some options listed having nothing to do with an email issue as I am an IT Admin myself but for now I want to keep this thread 100% focused on the issue that some of us dont get THE necessary verification code by email and we CANT change that method whatsoever. 

BathroomRobby

None of this works for me either. I do not understand how this issue has not been fixed. And the only answer you get in the forums is please be patient. We have all been patient. I have been waiting for a response for over a week now and nothing. But be patient. YOU HAVE OUR MONEY!! Hello people fix the problem. 

LARRYREN22

so to clarify: I do get emails to modify security settings, change password, and everything. EXcept I cant get into launcher. that email verification will not send. I have verified my email for the forums. I have uninstalled and re installed. I have changed settings on profial. no fix. I do get emails from EFT... just not the code for the launcher

6 minutes ago, BathroomRobby said:

None of this works for me either. I do not understand how this issue has not been fixed. And the only answer you get in the forums is please be patient. We have all been patient. I have been waiting for a response for over a week now and nothing. But be patient. YOU HAVE OUR MONEY!! Hello people fix the problem. 

4 hours ago, oejab_wien1020 said:

Thanks for the input although I have to say I rather not have more "maybe this will help" options listed in my thread as I know from experience this will shrink the significance of this thread.
In my case nothing mentioned has helped cause their system is bugged and doesnt sent out verification codes for:
1) "launching the Battlestate launcher ak game"
or
2) "changing my password.

It does sent out verification codes for "login onto the website", "changing email-address" or "changing profile name".
Which makes it utterly weird.
I could go into detail about some options listed having nothing to do with an email issue as I am an IT Admin myself but for now I want to keep this thread 100% focused on the issue that some of us dont get THE necessary verification code by email and we CANT change that method whatsoever. 

DolphinRampage4

im having the same problem, I waited 2 week for the code and never received it and I even changed my email to an gmail account and still nothing 

oejab_wien1020
vor 9 Stunden schrieb DolphinRampage4:

im having the same problem, I waited 2 week for the code and never received it and I even changed my email to an gmail account and still nothing 

Damn that was my only hope. Imho they have an sloppy IT that cant cope with the demand on their servers. At first I thought their email-server got blacklisted from their ISP. Which would make sense considering how many emails they probably sent out per day. But so far I checked their domain and they are not blacklisted as of yet with the domain @escapefromtarkov.com.

I am really curious what is behind all this unprofessionalism.

Waiting since 6 weeks now to play the game but CANT cause their launcher demands for an code which they dont sent.

Soulres

This get fixed yet?

oejab_wien1020

Now it has been 8 weeks and still no help from support. I have 3 tickets open and two of them got CLOSED today because they literally said they were open for TOO LONG without reply FROM THEIR SIDE!
WTF 

liquefiedvapor

Just chiming in that I'm having this problem as well. Only been a week for me, but I'm not holding my breath that this will be fixed in a timely manner. Done most of the same as the rest of you. Not sure why they can't acknowledge the problem has to be on their end.

martingodin2

I had the exact same problem, all you need to do is overwrite the gamelauncher and reboot everything. 

If it does'nt work, log in with one of your friends account. Download the game and then overwrite the game laucher ( download from profil). I received the email instantly.

GL 

Martin 

Edited by martingodin2

liquefiedvapor
1 hour ago, martingodin2 said:

I had the exact same problem, all you need to do is overwrite the gamelauncher and reboot everything. 

If it does'nt work, log in with one of your friends account. Download the game and then overwrite the game laucher ( download from profil). I received the email instantly.

GL 

Martin 

What do you mean "overwrite the game launcher"?. Also, I don't have any friends that play unfortunately so that's not an option for me.

Answering a support ticket in a timely manner is however......

k_fiftytwo

Hey,

same problem for me. Support doesn't respond. I already tried the way to set other authentification methods, but it always asks for the e-mail verification code, which i dont recieve.

mangopurple

same issue for me

take my money then doesn't send the confirmation code to email.

checked all spam/junk and settings. 

w-t-f

Protodead

I have the same problem 16 days now.