VERIFICATION EMAIL PROBLEM!?!?!?!?

oejab_wien1020

terrors6781

its amazing theres been a few posts made on the lack of coms form bsg and mods on this forum 

normally the mods are on telling us how bsg are dealing with it and how good bsg is yet this problem seems to be getting ignored even from the bsg gofers

ps download that link at your own risk it wouldnt be me

Edited by terrors6781
new info
  • Like 1
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oejab_wien1020

• calreacher

• Schu52

• kjeangu2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I cant play EFT since 6 weeks. It's a nightmare. support wont respond but If you google that problem you will find hundreds of people having the same issue. I can do nearly everythi

Hey guys, Just to be 100% CLEAR here and dont let any misunderstanding open: Your suggestion IS NOT WORKING. sadly I already mentioned that I cant choose any other method for account prote

This is the solution! I can now receive verification emails reliably! You dont have to do so much though.. Simply Create an "Inbound" and "outbound" rule in your windows firewall for bsglauncher.exe a

Posted Images

lol okay i mean i was risking a whole EOD account with this BUG and asked my friend to send me his BSG launcher in a google doc. Go Ahead wait years for a russian support team to contact you back

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Short text:
Critical Launcher update yesterday (8th October 2020) and now it worked for me!

Long text:

Yo guys!
To start with...
I had the same issue as many other.
I didnt received e-mails since couple of months.

So when i really wanted to play the game, i tried to login a few weeks ago.
The issue was still there, so i tried to fix it.

I've read many forum articles, reddit posts and eft website solutions but nothing worked!
I even did all steps mentioned by "LARRYREN22" on this article.
Nothing worked for me so i contacted a support WITH the e-mail (my e-mail connected with the game) that cant get e-mails from battlestategames. ([email protected])

The support (had an private e-mail so i recieved it) answered me and said the typical thing to do like check spam folder and so on....
I tried to clear up, that i already did all damn solutions before i contacted him.
By the way he answered every day. So for me i had good experience with the Battlestategame support.

Yesterday he answered back and just said:

" Hello! 

This issue should be solved, please try to log in now.

Thank you. "

After i started the launcher there was a critical launcher update.

And it worked!
Finally i can play again!
I dont know if somebody did a specific thing for my account.

But maybe other people recieve e-mails now too!
So just try it out!

Fruktkuttern

I am having this issue aswell. 

I cant make a post about it, because i cant log in with my user.

This is what happens:

SUddenly i get logged out and the launcher says "Bad id" or something. Then i quicly reset my password on both my EFT and my email.

I recieve the email with the reset password. It's a success, password changed. Everything is fine.

WHen i go to log in, i type my username (have also tried with email), and then i get error 214, i need to do a recaptcha.

When i did the recaptcha i get error 206. Wrong password. I have done this 10 times now, with 1 hr lockout every time.

The email is correct, there is no one hacking me and i played yesterday morning. I have tried to uninstall BSGL and EFT, also deleted the appdata folders and restarted before installing. I have contacted BSG support but no answer.

DOes anyone here know how to solve this? Maybe one of the support guys can contact me here?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Firstly, the Support guys have been great with replying to all of my rants. So points to them for that.

However, I have been playing for 3 years. Then suddenly the launcher required me to "Authorize" instead of the usual log on. Nothing changed, no warning, no more access.

Of course the email verification code is required and that is that!

I tried to use the web page to change my email but that has been recenttly disabled (gee, I wonder why??) so the support guy tells me they can do it manually but I have to do the list of tasks to prove it's really, really, really me.

Thing for me is I'm not with the bank I was with 3 years ago and I am not going to sit on the phone, or go into the bank, to jump through the hoops they will require for me to get hold of archived bank statements from 3 years ago just to prove that the email I'm using is the same as the one I started my BSG account with!!! It is on their database! They should be able to confirm that in 30 seconds! (or has their database been compromised/lost?).

Something shady is going on with this problem. It seems really suspicious that they want bank statements/details to progress a solution to a problem THEY are having...

• 2 months later...
lordzeldrin

its been A long time 10 months and his problem still seems to be occurring I've had this problem for few days now and I'm starting to worry I bought the game but cant sing into the launcher but when I sign into the launcher on a Gmail account it works?????? but I have not bought the game on my Gmail so its useless 

• Like 1
Axt_moerder

Hello there people. First time posting on this forum. I am playing the game since the closed alpha and never had big issues. I had a break playing this game for 3 or 4 whipes and tried to install it on my other PC at my parents home (on christmas / new year vacation) and I have the same problem. I cant login on the launcher what so ever, the website or the forum works fine and I get login codes when I login there. I also get a notification that I a login attempt was made from a unknown IP but thats my IP address. It seems like that the launcher isnt sending the login information to their authentification server in order to send the login code mail. Its really weird that I sont get the Mail about "somebody tried to login in your account from a unknown IP" wehen I try to login into the launcher.

I also mage a Ticket #8548819

• Like 1
Lt-HelmetCheese

Same here, been playing this game since early 2019 - now suddenly after a little break i decided to join in again with the wipe. I logged in at the website, got my verfication email (as always), downloaded the launcher, installed the launcher and then after inserting my credentials in the launcher I get the message "E-Mail verification   We've sent a security code to your e-mail adress   Enter the code below"

Only THIS time I am not receiving that code. I tried every possible solution, new password, new email, uninstalling the launcher, re-downloading, starting launching as admin..hahah and yes, i do check the spam folder- thats how i was able to download the launcher in the first place - duh....No matter what i do.... I do not receive this f***** verfication code - i am furious, so far i have never had any problems like this whatsoever. Now i opened a ticket, and it didnt event let me upload my damn screenshots. I know the support will take forever ... and when they finally answer me it will take forever to explain them that i already checked my spam folder etc. Dont know what to do - this is awful.

20210102_tarkov_launcher.JPG

20210102_tarkov_verification-email-website.JPG

Edited by Lt-HelmetCheese
  • Upvote 1
Mervalicious

Wifes account not receiving verification code. She recently switched to a new computer so I am not sure if that has something to do with it. I am receiving the verifications codes in my email.

Megaladon123

SOLVED, this worked for me just reset your password and right when you reset it, log onto launcher and it should send you one email verfication code. Mine came instantly to my email (gmail) in the primary inbox but i would suggest waiting 5-10 min for the code without restarting the launcher. As if you restart the launcher and try again it will refresh the password. 

1. Reset Password with launcher closed.

2. Start launcher and proceed to send code screen and it should send you a code. Mine was instant but if it isnt for you, stay on the send code screen on the launcher and refresh your email for 5-10 min. 

walde177
vor 24 Minuten schrieb Megaladon123:

SOLVED, this worked for me just reset your password and right when you reset it, log onto launcher and it should send you one email verfication code. Mine came instantly to my email (gmail) in the primary inbox but i would suggest waiting 5-10 min for the code without restarting the launcher. As if you restart the launcher and try again it will refresh the password. 

1. Reset Password with launcher closed.

2. Start launcher and proceed to send code screen and it should send you a code. Mine was instant but if it isnt for you, stay on the send code screen on the launcher and refresh your email for 5-10 min. 

I dont even get the Reset Password email anymore. Nothing works at web.de and if they dont fix it today i am going to refund.

beniguma

On the support web side you find now the following text. I wrote now a mail  to the support and hope for help.

greetings Beniguma

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support

If you have PROBLEMS GETTING THE ACTICATION CODES (Device IDs) using the domains gmx.de, gmx.net, gmx.ch, gmx.at, web.de - contact support to change your e-mail address.

IOsirisI

Getting the same thing as of 1/4/2021. Every is working but the most important thing: the launcher. Can't play the game I spent almost 200$ on.

Chump352
4 hours ago, IOsirisI said:

Getting the same thing as of 1/4/2021. Every is working but the most important thing: the launcher. Can't play the game I spent almost 200$ on.

me too, its a fu****g joke, spent this money for a game and they just dont let you play 

Whitebeard47

Hmm it's really scary what's going on here. Nothing works for me anymore. I can't log into my account and the launcher doesn't work either. Reset password and all other functions do not work either.

D3st1nY_00

I got the same problem. 

I have got an gmx.at email, and cant recieve any mails anymore. 

i upgraded my cpu yesterday and luncher asked to verify the pc again, but no mail since then... 

last mail recieved was on 27.12.2020, everything worked fine. 

but since 2021 i cant get any mails from bsg.

maybe they block a mailserver IP bsg uses. 

i opened a support ticked, to change my email. maybe that helps. 

until then, no eft for me any hundreds of other people, sad :(

xWaNTiiD

you can now loggin in the homepage if you get the code for this, then change ur email to @gmail.com or others than gmx and web.de , they made a button that you can change it normally, mby it helps you! i fixxed my problem this way

RamenSoup

Hey guys. Had the problem that I wouldn't recieve E-Mail with confirmation codes to log into the launcher (I use web.de) too for about a week. BSG just fixed it (for web.de), had something to do with the E-Mail service it seems.

• Thanks 1
DiMattie123
4 hours ago, RamenSoup said:

Hey guys. Had the problem that I wouldn't recieve E-Mail with confirmation codes to log into the launcher (I use web.de) too for about a week. BSG just fixed it (for web.de), had something to do with the E-Mail service it seems.

YESS, it works again for me too!

I found a fix!!! I was unable to revive the email verification when logging in through battle state launcher.

1. go to the eft website and go to your profile

2. then click instal 

3. install it

note I did not uninstall the game at all I simply just did the install again

vgl217

Same issue here. I've reinstalled the launcher, dug through my spam and junk, am using a gmail account, and still nothing. 

Japtrap

Me too, I'm also having this issue, I've tried everything suggested in this forum and it still doesn't seem to want to work. I get all emails but that launcher verification one and its so frustrating