Jump to content

VERIFICATION EMAIL PROBLEM!?!?!?!?


oejab_wien1020

Recommended Posts

On 2/8/2020 at 8:12 AM, oejab_wien1020 said:

Hi,

I cant play EFT since 6 weeks.

It's a nightmare. support wont respond but If you google that problem you will find hundreds of people having the same issue.

I can do nearly everything on the website except changing my password which makes my account super unsecure.

Over the days I figured out that the forum even blocked my IP. I had to change my IP adress in order to access the forum lgin.

I can change my profile name and my email address which takes 2 weeks to process. for god sake this bug is the worst issue I had with a game in the last 20 years.

If I want to login the game says I need to type in the code that is been sent via email. but the system NEVER sends an email no matter how often I try.

If I make a new account everything works fine.

Can any moderator help me and my account working again. this is nuts!

6 weeks not able to login to my premium backer account. worth 150€.

 I tried to switch to one-time codes but the login of the launcher wont let me chose anything else except the email verification code.

Also enabled google authenticator which is useless cause nowhere can I pick it as login-security. It's all always email code.

hello guys 
i had the same issue today 

and i did the following step 

unplug the ethernet connector from the pc and plug it again.
it worked for me so did it and let me know.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

im in the same boat, havent played for a long time but wanted to come back, need a verification code but not getting any email...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had the same problem and after trying to log in with the mail, I was able to connect with my user name and the mail arrived without problem

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am unable to receive the verification email to log in to the launcher. My email is correct, I checked spam and I can receive all other emails from you except the hardware verification email its asking for. Please assist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 have found a very simple fix that worked for me (WIN 10). Find the BSG launcher & right click > Open Properties > Compatibility tab > Run Compatibility Troubleshooter.

 

It will ask you to set the launcher to Win 8 compatibility mode. When I logged in, the email verification was received immediately, which it was not previously sending at all.

image.png

Hope this helps everyone else!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay so I couldn't receive email verification either like everyone else.  The solution for me is very easy.  I'm using Windows 10 and it automatically has Outlook installed on the PC and whenever I access my email it uses the default application.  Well if you use a web browser to access your Outlook email rather than the default application, it receives all the emails, and it is nearly instant.

Try using a web browser to access your email rather than a default application, hope this helps.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I still have the same problem. yestarday worked fine now I dont get an email. I have tried all the solutions that I have read and it does not work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only thing is now open a support ticket and request and mail change, dont forget 2 post it in english because they dont accept any other language even if its not clear on first sight. U have to show them ur buy email where the Transaktion number is on it so they can verify ur the owner of the account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've tried everything here and I can't receive the email with the code. All other emails from bsg work. Password reset, security setting change all work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/8/2020 at 7:12 AM, oejab_wien1020 said:

Hi,

I cant play EFT since 6 weeks.

It's a nightmare. support wont respond but If you google that problem you will find hundreds of people having the same issue.

I can do nearly everything on the website except changing my password which makes my account super unsecure.

Over the days I figured out that the forum even blocked my IP. I had to change my IP adress in order to access the forum lgin.

I can change my profile name and my email address which takes 2 weeks to process. for god sake this bug is the worst issue I had with a game in the last 20 years.

If I want to login the game says I need to type in the code that is been sent via email. but the system NEVER sends an email no matter how often I try.

If I make a new account everything works fine.

Can any moderator help me and my account working again. this is nuts!

6 weeks not able to login to my premium backer account. worth 150€.

 I tried to switch to one-time codes but the login of the launcher wont let me chose anything else except the email verification code.

Also enabled google authenticator which is useless cause nowhere can I pick it as login-security. It's all always email code.

¨Bro i found it out, you just need to put the no reply email in spam and try again, and go to the spam and see the code.

Plz reply if this helped you 

Edited by sebastianvagner
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, sebastianvagner said:

¨Bro i found it out, you just need to put the no reply email in spam and try again, and go to the spam and see the code.

Plz reply if this helped you 

Brother this actually worked! So for people struggling, i marked the no-reply email as a spam and agreed that it will be moved into spam folder, after that i went into launcher, went back, put my email and password in and then went back to email, reloaded the page and it suddenly appeared there! Good luck in Tarkov and try not to kill me when u succeed with your login.

On 1/7/2021 at 5:05 PM, turkishjedi21 said:

I've tried everything here and I can't receive the email with the code. All other emails from bsg work. Password reset, security setting change all work.

sebastianvagner found the solution

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2021 at 2:07 AM, Jrod8 said:

I found a fix!!! I was unable to revive the email verification when logging in through battle state launcher.

1. go to the eft website and go to your profile

2. then click instal 

3. install it

note I did not uninstall the game at all I simply just did the install again

Thank you soo much. After days of trying everything, this worked for me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2020 at 3:44 AM, VuzeTastic said:

 

My friend was having this same issue for a while and it was very stressful. 

He was able to fix this problem by disabling his Firewall and antivirus protections for a brief enough time to get the verification email and then he turned them back on.

I hope for all on this forum that you find a solution to your problem! I love this game and it sucks to see so many people struggling to just log in.

Don't give up, keep trying different things.

CHEERS

MAY THE TARKOV GODS BLESS YOU WITH LOOT 

Edited by das_toast
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Em 02/08/2020 às 02:12, oejab_wien1020 disse:

Oi,

Não consigo jogar EFT desde 6 semanas.

É um pesadelo. O suporte não responderá, mas se você pesquisar esse problema no Google, ocorrerão de pessoas com o mesmo problema.

Posso fazer quase tudo no site, exceto alterar minha senha, o que torna minha conta superinsegura.

Com a passar dos dias, descobri o fórum até bloquear o meu IP. Tive que mudar meu endereço de IP para acessar o lgin do fórum.

Posso alterar meu nome de perfil e meu endereço de e-mail, o que leva 2 semanas para ser processado. pelo amor de Deus, esse bug é o pior problema que tive com um jogo nos últimos 20 anos.

Se eu quiser fazer o login o jogo diz que preciso digitar o código que foi enviado por e-mail. mas o sistema NUNCA envia um e-mail, não importa quantas vezes eu tente.

Se eu fizer uma nova conta, tudo funcionará bem.

Qualquer moderador pode me ajudar e minha conta trabalhando novamente. isso é loucura!

6 semanas sem conseguir acessar minha conta premium. sem valor de 150 €.

 Tentei mudar para os códigos de uso único, mas o login do iniciador não me permite escolher mais nada, exceto o código de verificação de e-mail.

Também habilitou o autenticador do Google, o que é inútil porque em nenhum lugar posso selecionar-lo como segurança de login. É sempre código de email.

My problem is similar, I lost access to the email that the game is in, but I know the password for the game, but it asks for confirmation through the email, I contacted the support, so far they haven't answered me at all. Account access, I have the game downloaded and everything, when I play it asks to confirm the email, which I lost the password to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This mediocre game and mediocre game company.
I was playing on the same computer yesterday.
NOW IM LOCKED OUT CAUSE I DONT HAVE A VERIFICATION EMAIL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Copied from elsewhere;

"For everyone using gmail as their email address (like me), try this. Go to your settings under the labels tab and make sure to show updates under both "Show in label list" and "Show in message list". I changed all my tags under "Show in message list" to show and then resent a verification email and it popped up instantly, with an "Update" tag on it."

 

Tried everything else in this thread. This was the only solution that worked.

So the email is being sent its just some weird Gmail settings.

label.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone posted a possible fix: Change password on website with launcher closed, then open the launcher and retry logging in with the new password and see if the code gets sent. I read you may need to keep the launcher open at the screen it asks for the code for around 10-15 minutes for the email to be sent. If one of you guys can verify that this works it would be a great help to me because I have to reformat soon and I don't want to be locked out myself. Regards.

 

Another possible fix posted by someone in another thread: 

1. Install new BSG Launcher

2. Go to BSG Launcher folder (e.g. C/Battlestate Games/BsgLauncher)

3. Hit the application BsgAccessProvider 

4. Run BsgLauncher and log in

Verification email came in a secound and I"m using Gmail.com

 

What worked for me:

I entered a wrong code on purpose then it emailed me instantly. 

 

Another possible fix from another thread:

 

I uninstalled the battlestate games client, and reinstalled, and tried to log in. It sent me the auth code.

 

It will try to make you install the game, don't!

Right above where it says install, there's a button to link to the folder where you already have the game installed. Click that and it'll do an integrity check and then you're good to go.

 

Please let me know if one of these methods resolve the issue.

Other possible fixes posted by other users:

1. I have a solution to this problem. Right click BSG Launcher, and click "Properties." Then click the compatibility tab. Check the box that says "Compatibility mode for Windows 8" then click run the program in compatibility mode. Run under recommended settings. Type in your information, then click Authorize. You should receive the email. 

On a backup note, if you have an email from [email protected], mark it as spam, then unmark it. Try logging in again. you should receive the email. If these don't help, let me know!

 

2. On a backup note, if you have an email from [email protected], mark it as spam, then unmark it. Try logging in again. you should receive the email. If these don't help, let me know!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The solution is:

hello everyone, basically it seems they have issues with some servers. I sniffed the traffic and when launcher calls 104.22.28.180 (and I would guess some others) no email is sent, but then it called 172.67.41.203 and I received the email. So the "solution" is - keep doing it until you get the email. Basically open your email client, authorize in launcher (so it shows that email was sent), wait 10s, refresh email, if there's nothing, click back and authorize again. Eventually launcher will hit a server which is capable of sending the email.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, calreacher said:

The solution is:

hello everyone, basically it seems they have issues with some servers. I sniffed the traffic and when launcher calls 104.22.28.180 (and I would guess some others) no email is sent, but then it called 172.67.41.203 and I received the email. So the "solution" is - keep doing it until you get the email. Basically open your email client, authorize in launcher (so it shows that email was sent), wait 10s, refresh email, if there's nothing, click back and authorize again. Eventually launcher will hit a server which is capable of sending the email.

This may be well and good. But at some point you will be hit with 24 hour lock out. Then you really start to have fun. :) It would be better if the developer team put some people on this issue sooner rather than later. Some people has waited for months. No support takes months and if they do then they seriously need to start to hire support techs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there even a 24 hour lockout for this? Just enter your password correctly every time.

Edited by calreacher
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, calreacher said:

The solution is:

hello everyone, basically it seems they have issues with some servers. I sniffed the traffic and when launcher calls 104.22.28.180 (and I would guess some others) no email is sent, but then it called 172.67.41.203 and I received the email. So the "solution" is - keep doing it until you get the email. Basically open your email client, authorize in launcher (so it shows that email was sent), wait 10s, refresh email, if there's nothing, click back and authorize again. Eventually launcher will hit a server which is capable of sending the email.

This worked for me, thanks a lot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2021 at 9:18 PM, kjeangu2 said:

 have found a very simple fix that worked for me (WIN 10). Find the BSG launcher & right click > Open Properties > Compatibility tab > Run Compatibility Troubleshooter.

 

It will ask you to set the launcher to Win 8 compatibility mode. When I logged in, the email verification was received immediately, which it was not previously sending at all.

image.png

Hope this helps everyone else!

GUYS. Follow this guys way. I did what he said and I got the email getting the code cause I custom water cooled my pc. At least for me it was cause of new hardware.  And thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...