VERIFICATION EMAIL PROBLEM!?!?!?!?

oejab_wien1020

Tried everything to get verification email to send and finally I used incognito mode on my browser and I got the verification email right away.

Not sure if this works for everyone but I used my username instead of email and received the verification code immediately. This account is from 2017 though so your mileage may vary.

This same issue is happening for me. One user suggested that the IP address that the launcher submitted to was the problem, but I tried using windows firewall to block the "offending" IP address, and nothing has changed. Several requests later, and I cannot get an email to log into my account. The crazy security is ridiculous without proper failover support for people to access their accounts!

SOLUTION:

Turn off windows firewall and windows defender, Restart PC and try again! That worked!

I believe the problem was the launcher isn't sending/receiving  IP info to battlestate to verify due to fiirewall and internet connections.

My brother was having this problem after installing a new graphics card. He CAN log in and authorize on the website, but CANNOT through the launcher. The error was he never receives a verification code from the launcher.  However, If I login to his account from my launcher, (different house, internet, etc.) we CAN login at my house and he receives confirmation email.

After turning off his firewall protection, we also noticed it was set up as a PUBLIC internet connection which also may have been causing an issue. He has Spectrum internet, and using a yahoo email account. 

TL;DR

Turn off firewall, restart pc.  Check internet settings to make sure it isn't set to Public as it may restrict connection.

19 hours ago, Comrad_Dimitrov said:

GUYS. Follow this guys way. I did what he said and I got the email getting the code cause I custom water cooled my pc. At least for me it was cause of new hardware.  And thank you. 

FIX WORKS - Date stamp 12/01/2021 after for patch 0.12.9.10532

Thank you @kjeangu2 and @Comrad_Dimitrov

• Upvote 1

So i had the same problem what worked for me was that i logged into the Acc from a friend and he revieved the Email after that i could also log into my acc and  received the email. What was different than the last 20 times i tried to log in was that i had to do the "i am not a robot" pictures 

Hello,

For me, after trying a lot of things that you guys spoke here, the only thing that worked for me, was turning off the windows firewall, and login again. After that, I got the email. With the windows firewall working, it wasn't possible to get the email.

I hope it help some of you guys.

HI all

what worked for me was to use another email adress in the launcher(no eft account linked) and it made the launcher do a recaptcha event, it also did obviously fail at any login... but then i used my actual email with eft account...same thing, it kicked of a recaptcha process, then athenticated and it send out a mail with aut code and now im in and playing. I hope it helps someone else.

what did not work for me, reinstalling launcher, disabling AV, pc restarts. but it might have a factor so mentioning it anyway. Good luck

13 hours ago, Jays1ck said:

SOLUTION:

Turn off windows firewall and windows defender, Restart PC and try again! That worked!

I believe the problem was the launcher isn't sending/receiving  IP info to battlestate to verify due to fiirewall and internet connections.

My brother was having this problem after installing a new graphics card. He CAN log in and authorize on the website, but CANNOT through the launcher. The error was he never receives a verification code from the launcher.  However, If I login to his account from my launcher, (different house, internet, etc.) we CAN login at my house and he receives confirmation email.

After turning off his firewall protection, we also noticed it was set up as a PUBLIC internet connection which also may have been causing an issue. He has Spectrum internet, and using a yahoo email account. 

TL;DR

Turn off firewall, restart pc.  Check internet settings to make sure it isn't set to Public as it may restrict connection.

This is the solution! I can now receive verification emails reliably! You dont have to do so much though.. Simply Create an "Inbound" and "outbound" rule in your windows firewall for bsglauncher.exe and set the connection type to "Private" instead of "public"!!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, austin8356865 said:

This is the solution! I can now receive verification emails reliably! You dont have to do so much though.. Simply Create an "Inbound" and "outbound" rule in your windows firewall for bsglauncher.exe and set the connection type to "Private" instead of "public"!!

Thank you very much! This solved my issue instantly, even without restarting my PC! 

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Rognaft:

Thank you very much! This solved my issue instantly, even without restarting my PC! 

Worked for me too. Thx a lot. :)

On 1/11/2021 at 3:52 PM, artsi123 said:

Not sure if this works for everyone but I used my username instead of email and received the verification code immediately. This account is from 2017 though so your mileage may vary.

Solution!!!!

This worked right away

On 1/6/2021 at 11:18 PM, kjeangu2 said:

have found a very simple fix that worked for me (WIN 10). Find the BSG launcher & right click > Open Properties > Compatibility tab > Run Compatibility Troubleshooter.

It will ask you to set the launcher to Win 8 compatibility mode. When I logged in, the email verification was received immediately, which it was not previously sending at all.

image.png

Hope this helps everyone else!

Worked for me. Thanks!

On 1/12/2021 at 6:10 PM, austin8356865 said:

This worked for me instantly - big thanks!

3 hours ago, bendiezel said:

I also had success logging in with my username from battlestate site instead of using email

How did you get this to work I have tried this and it doesn't work it asks for an email

Similar issues, fixed by changing norton traffic rules for the launcher to private, as suggested above. Email came through immediately.

1/19/2021

TURNING OFF ALL WINDOWS FIREWALL AND THEN TRYING TO LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND CHECKING YOUR EMAIL FOR THE CODE WORKS I TRIED EVERYTHING AND THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR ME N IT WORKED TURN OFF FIREWALLLLLLLL

hello to all friends of the forum. I had the same problem and solved it the same day, I was desperate for a while. One solution and the following:

1- open the game website and download the game launcher and install, without uninstalling the game.

2- open the game launcher compatibility and enable windows 8 compatibility.

3- in your email get some old email with the authentication code and put it as spam, then log in through the game launcher and your spam box and the code will be there.

I'm not sure if this will help anyone but I was locked out of mine for a day. I changed my password, the email didn't come through to Auth, 7/8 attempts later still nothing.

Started the launcher up as Administrator and the email came straight through when I requested another authorisation code.

Hopefully this helps some people out.

Edited by Renargen
Missed a bit.

I created this account to post my problem but since I can't create new threads for some reason I will just reply here.

I don't have a problem with verification e-mail, my problem is that I can't even login to my account on launcher or web. I can request the password change, the e-mail will go through, I will click link and change password but the moment I go back to logging in it will say password is invalid. We (me and my friends) tried different PCs, IPs, VPNs, manually entering everything, uninstalling launcher, different browsers. Nothing works, it either gives code 205 or 206 each time regardless what I change my password to.

This problem started in the morning when the first thing I did was open BSG launcher and it asked me to login, which is strange because I save my details for auto-login. I thought account is stolen but I didn't get any e-mails saying anything about detail change or logins from other devices. Tried logging in on web/launcher and started my troubleshooting journey of 6 hours.

I do have the Google 2FA setup as well and account is over a year and a half old.

Since BSG completely ignoring my e-mails (or taking too long to answer) maybe I can get some help here?

On 1/20/2021 at 5:59 AM, tarkovlogin2020 said:

1/19/2021

TURNING OFF ALL WINDOWS FIREWALL AND THEN TRYING TO LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND CHECKING YOUR EMAIL FOR THE CODE WORKS I TRIED EVERYTHING AND THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR ME N IT WORKED TURN OFF FIREWALLLLLLLL

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH IT ACTUALLY WORKED EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS IT WORKS