VERIFICATION EMAIL PROBLEM!?!?!?!?

oejab_wien1020

Omg I have THE solution (for some I think). When you start the launcher the first thing you see is your email adress and the password. For me my email adress got censored in the middle. And yeah, that was the problem. Just retype your email and you'll get that verification email in no time

Edited by Beazzt

Am 12.1.2021 um 11:06 schrieb Jays1ck:

SOLUTION:

Turn off windows firewall and windows defender, Restart PC and try again! That worked!

I believe the problem was the launcher isn't sending/receiving  IP info to battlestate to verify due to fiirewall and internet connections.

My brother was having this problem after installing a new graphics card. He CAN log in and authorize on the website, but CANNOT through the launcher. The error was he never receives a verification code from the launcher.  However, If I login to his account from my launcher, (different house, internet, etc.) we CAN login at my house and he receives confirmation email.

After turning off his firewall protection, we also noticed it was set up as a PUBLIC internet connection which also may have been causing an issue. He has Spectrum internet, and using a yahoo email account. 

TL;DR

Turn off firewall, restart pc.  Check internet settings to make sure it isn't set to Public as it may restrict connection.

THAT WORKED!!! Thank you! 

Just fixed it......uninstall launcher  NOT GAME

Reinstall new launcher with ADMIN Permission .......Download it from your profile page on their website.

launch launcher and go through sign in procedure with your email

The code will  then be sent to your email

DO NOT REINSTALL GAME just point the install to your current EFT folder that you had installed before.

Hi Guys, so i spent couple of days going through posts. Ive tried all the usual stuff and some unusual stuff. I can safely say i resolved the issue by requesting the email through a different IP Address First. 

So I got a friend to login to my account from his PC and i received an email immediately but this didn't work for me initially. I had to get him to type in the authorization code and FULLY LOGIN. Once he done that i got him to log out, I then attempted to login and received another authorization code which then let me login.

I am sure this is an IP address issue in which when you change your hardware Battlestate seems to block your IP from receiving the request from the launcher. This should solve all your issues.

Brute force is your best option. I did everything the staff told us to do nothing worked. However, trying over and over again eventually worked. Don't give up on clicking login and checking your email. Also make sure it's a Gmail account. My mail.com account did not work for any of the Battlestate emails for verification and such. I'd highly recommend using Gmail so switch it to a Gmail specific email. Then just continue to try and try again. Also this is for the Launcher Fix for Verifying your account, not password resets or website oriented topics. 

On 2/1/2021 at 12:02 AM, Eatindatcereal said:

Brute force is your best option. I did everything the staff told us to do nothing worked. However, trying over and over again eventually worked. Don't give up on clicking login and checking your email. Also make sure it's a Gmail account. My mail.com account did not work for any of the Battlestate emails for verification and such. I'd highly recommend using Gmail so switch it to a Gmail specific email. Then just continue to try and try again. Also this is for the Launcher Fix for Verifying your account, not password resets or website oriented topics. 

I have been using a mail.com account since I bought this game 3-4 years ago and I have never had an e-mail authorization code problem.... until today.

I have been playing since wipe, like a lot of people, and even played this morning for a couple hours.

I just did a fresh re-install, since the stutters have been atrocious, and I read that sometimes a reinstall is good after updates.

I am not even able to log onto the website now. Which I have been doing on and off since wipe, obviously to download and get the winter gift etc.

How am I able to log in and play, use this email for so long and all of a sudden I just dont have access to my account? It's not in spam. Its not in junk and I have emailed support in hopes to having my email changed or hopeing its on their end at this point.

I will try to reset password with another laptop or my phone but this is really frustrating.

I was just playing. This email's always worked. How can something work then just not? 

• 2 months later...
On 1/7/2021 at 11:30 AM, sebastianvagner said:

¨Bro i found it out, you just need to put the no reply email in spam and try again, and go to the spam and see the code.

Plz reply if this helped you 

BROOOO this worked like a charm. Literally the second I clicked 'report spam', the verification code came through. This should be an official fix LOL

• 1 month later...

It is 2021.. March 30th.. and I still am not getting a bank statement to verify the subtracted total of 2 dollars.. and I've never played Tarkov.. HOW can I.. probably NEVER will, who knows?

• 1 month later...

Turn off your firewall, antivirus, any security, just to open the BSG launcher, enter your details, you will recieve the code instantly, then just turn all your security and firewall etc back on. Worked instantly for me!

Also: run the launcher in compatibility mode for windows 8!

On 2/8/2020 at 7:18 PM, LARRYREN22 said:

yahhh this is a huge bug and they are still in denial that it isn't on their end.... 

here are some tips (of course they don't work) maybe it will help one person?

Screenshot_1.png.530b269e5bcfcc564c318bf5984ee6eb.png

Hey man i just wanted to say THANK YOU, You ducking legend i tried many things in this list and i'm not sure what did it but something worked THANK YOU!

On 1/7/2021 at 8:42 AM, KazamaDevil said:

Okay so I couldn't receive email verification either like everyone else.  The solution for me is very easy.  I'm using Windows 10 and it automatically has Outlook installed on the PC and whenever I access my email it uses the default application.  Well if you use a web browser to access your Outlook email rather than the default application, it receives all the emails, and it is nearly instant.

Try using a web browser to access your email rather than a default application, hope this helps.

Brilliant!! 2 hours trying to figure this issue out and this solution worked for me!

I have tried nearly everything in this thread and have not gotten my email yet. This has never been an issue for me before. Strangely, I was able to get a confirmation code when logging into the website, but can't get it for the launcher.