LARRYREN22

Verification Email not sending

LARRYREN22

Hey! I am seasoned EFT player. I tried to log into my account from my newly built PC. I built it today. and when I went to log on, it said that it had sent me an email verification (no where to be found) so I clicked change password (got that email immediately). so I changed password, am able to log into forum and the website. but it still needs verification for the launcher. I have tried many times and changed my password twice. both times emails sent to the account I have been waiting for the email verification. and nothing. PLEASE HELP.

-larry. 

PS: I have gotten the congrats for registering for this forum. still waiting for the code. 

Soulres
On 2/8/2020 at 4:04 AM, LARRYREN22 said:

Hey! I am seasoned EFT player. I tried to log into my account from my newly built PC. I built it today. and when I went to log on, it said that it had sent me an email verification (no where to be found) so I clicked change password (got that email immediately). so I changed password, am able to log into forum and the website. but it still needs verification for the launcher. I have tried many times and changed my password twice. both times emails sent to the account I have been waiting for the email verification. and nothing. PLEASE HELP.

-larry. 

PS: I have gotten the congrats for registering for this forum. still waiting for the code. 

Currently seems to be a ton of people having this issue but they dont care and will lock your thread because Russians. 

LARRYREN22

yah this thread is old. they can lock. but honestly we should make 100's of threads till they fix

Urgod

Paid money for the game my friends are able to play and yet here i am stuck with this bullshit problem that could take months? is it worth waiting or should i just cancel the payment and wait till this poo is fixed?