Sheeno

Chemical Pt1 weird bug

Sheeno

Issue has fixed itself currently.

There was a weird bug i just encountered where I went into a game to do this quest(Chemical Pt1 from Skier), as soon as I picked up the Documents from the Train, I got an Error which forced my game to close (can't remember what it said, but the option was to close game). (At this point i was asked to send a report which I did do, idk if it was the cause for my fix) Once that happened, I could not re open the game, as i'd got an error saying my Account ID was not Authentic. After restarting the launcher, i would get a Error 213 where I could not download latest file, thus preventing me from opening the game. Then I logged out and tried logging in but it said my Account could not be authenticated, so i tried logging into the website and it sent a verification link to my email, varified and everything but the same issue occured with logging in, after like 10 min i was able to log into launcher, and then into the game normally.

So as of now the issue seems good. it's weird cause it seems as tho the quest item triggered a strange set of issues, but if anyone has this issue, where the game crashes upon picking up the item and it allows u too send a report, do it and then i guess do what i did with authenticating, then waiting alittle bit and it may fix itself.. still don't know if the report helped at all, but it worked.

As of now I logged back in with 10 min left, picked up the item and escaped and turned in the quest with no issues.

ImNotFatImBlack

bsg posted this related to the issue u received 

Sheeno

Yea, when it happened again i qucikly went to a streamer on twitch to see fi they had it too, and yep. So i guess it was just luck that it happened right when i picked up a quest item making me think it was a quest bug when really it was just bad timing lol