Sign in to follow this  
CEO10K

Game won't load after bad extract

CEO10K

I extracted on Reserve and got a black screen and turning cirlcle. After five minutes, I Alt-F4 shut down the game. After restarting, the game said I was still in raid and I tried to reconnect but kept getting a failure to reconnect, so I left the game. After another error, I restarted again, but now the game tried to load my player profile and comes back with the error "Unable to reconnect to game". It then hangs there with the turning circle forever, so I can't even access the game anymore.

Escape_From_Tarkov_Screenshot_2020_02_08_-_20_08_10_18.png

LaurensMF

Im watching a stream atm, he had the same problem. Try to reset your pc, it will fix eventually

BangsMcKoy

Having the exact same issue. Pmc run in Customs. Kept losing connection to server. Finally after 4th time I hit "confirm leave".. Went to infinite loading circle.. After 5 mins I closed game. 

Now when I load the game up it says "Error: Unable to reconnect to game".. Going on 20 mins. now... 

Friends are currently playing. So what's the issue? 

Lilwilliam32

this just happened to me right now.

MG37
15 hours ago, BangsMcKoy said:

Having the exact same issue. Pmc run in Customs. Kept losing connection to server. Finally after 4th time I hit "confirm leave".. Went to infinite loading circle.. After 5 mins I closed game. 

Now when I load the game up it says "Error: Unable to reconnect to game".. Going on 20 mins. now... 

Friends are currently playing. So what's the issue? 

Bad servers? Bad tech support? Bad server management?

I believe its all of the above. You'd think with the new influx of players and funds they'd hire tech support/ admins who actually know how to run the servers they run the game on... But I guess partying with all the new $$ is much more important.