Craumas

Tarkov Installation Corrupted

Craumas

I've been having major issues the past couple days. For some reason Tarkov will not let me delete it or when it reinstalls it rolls back the launcher update when I open it and says I don't have permission to access the files. BUt it says I'm the owner in the files initially. But as soon as it rolls back the launcher it corrupts and says I don't have access to it and it doesn't even let me set myself as owner again. It's becoming extremely discouraging and I cannot find any resources to help with it. Does anyone know how to fix it?  I can't even access the launcher, it says windows doesn't have a specified path.  But when I delete it with safe mode and re-install it, it downloads and I open up the launcher to finish the update and it says to restart it and it rolls back the changes and corrupts it to the point that I can't even change ownership of the files or delete it normally because the exe doesn't allow anyone to access it.  I've been working on fixes all day but nothing has worked.