Sparky27_28

Missing items in stash

Sparky27_28

I was running a scav run and was looting reserve.. i was done with my run and went to extract with my loot.. everything was fine.. was moving loot over to my stash and when i was done i clicked next to go back to the main menu.. went to go do a labs run with the card i got out with and noticed it was gone.. looking further into it i realized everything i left with was missing.. this was post patch on 2/11/2020. I have had this happen two more times since.. is anyone else having this happen. its starting to get annoying making it out with loot then having it disappear shortly after to a game error. thanks for your input.

Sludge-N-Death

yes I had this happen just now. Was playing last night, built a couple of AKs right before i got off to use when i got home from work today and both of the Aks are missing and from my stash along with all of the items that I looted from both raids I did last night. The thing that pisses me off even more is the money I used to build said AKs is gone sooo yeah awesome. Not sure if anything else is missing but this is the 2nd or 3rd time ive had this happen over the past week or two.