African_Plz

Extract Camping Should be Bannable

African_Plz
13 minutes ago, EpicJune said:

No weight to what I say probably as i'm new, but a ban seems much.

It's the nature of PVP games tbh and i think it was their plan to make it so even if you're done, you still need to defend yourself to the very last second.  But no love for the group of 4 geared people getting off on Pile driving a new player at their first extract, that's jut straight up scumbaggery or those who wait till the last 10 seconds and kill you, meaning no one gets the loot.

Maybe the should obscure the view a bit more by the exit? So people can't snipe from a distant, but feel they kind covered that with some extracts being underground or in rooms, etc.

Sad to say, but I think it's a "Deal with it" scenario imho 

I also think its scumbaggery. I usually have more luck when its foggy, makes it harder to get sniped. Sounds like most people are happy to keep the campers though so i guess it is a deal with it scenario

DizzyDUB
2 hours ago, Kalista said:

Oh; I didn't realize I was speaking to an infant; my bad. No in none of my post did i mention extract camping. I play in a 4 man squad and my team mates are "chads" who are geared to the teeth and I provide visual updates and support while they control areas and loot. Occasionally I engage people at long ranges. Suffice it to say you're not going to listen to ANYONE on this post and it might as well be locked.

100% 

IBMess
4 hours ago, Kthelmir said:

I enjoy it quite alot. You lay in wait relaxing, listening to the sound of the map, enjoy the view while thinking about the important things in life. Like how much more money you have ingame over any of the poor Chads running and gunning, or what adult entertainment video you could run on your second monitor while you wait. After a long day of backbreaking work you get rewarded with some premium stuff others brought to you.

Its all worth it.

Like my Grandpa always said "Good things come to those, that shoot unsuspecting idiots".

The irony of this right here is you said you enjoy the game by essentially not playing the game. The only satisfaction you get out of sitting and doing nothing all game is the loot and money you get from it but never use, because all you do is sit at an extract afterall. I think thats quite sad, and I can guarentee you as a "chad" I have way more gear and money then you. Ya know because I'm actually playing the game and getting extra loot from the scrubs I find sitting at extract, because lets be honest extract campers aren't the most skilled players. I've been killed by extract campers only twice in my game time, one when I was a noob and didn't expect it and the other on a scav run where both my legs were broken and I was losing vision from blood loss and thirst. I actually get great satisfaction for stomping an extract camper everytime I find em. I can only imagine how annoyed they get for staring at a screen in the same spot for 20mins to just lose their gear, lol. Essentially what I'm saying is: Your playstyle is kinda sad, pathetic, and not very effective. 

IBMess
20 minutes ago, Kthelmir said:

Um. Ok? I have a stash value of 200 million of which I have 100 Million fluid in RU and 22~ Million in $. I do not ambush players at exits on a regular basis but when I do I enjoy my time. It's relaxing.

Oh thats fair then, I thought you were one of *those* people who exclusively camp for their play time.

sackmycack

I have over 500 raids this wipe and have only ran into 3 blatant extract campers, once on Interchange and Twice on factory. Theres been a few times probably as my scav but I'm not going to count those because yeah its annoying but it doesn't cost you anything besides losing a bit of your time. I can't believe that people actually get extract camped as much as they say they do when for me and a lot of other players its a minuscule chance of it happening let alone dying to them.

TheKillerSmalls

Extract camping is part of the game. I've been killed so many times at 2 seconds from going dark and extracting since I started playing a couple weeks ago. That said I wouldnt want extract camping to be bannable or even punishable. That's like saying here is an open map world and game, do whatever you want but dont stand or kill people in this certain area or BAN! That's dumb. Gitgud. That's my plan much like everyone elses.

Edit: also everyone's all like "I been playing for yeeeeeeears and I've only ever seen an exit camper 1 golly durn time! You guys must suck!" And to these responses I say, your player base was like 10,000 a couple months ago. It is now 100,000 +. The mere laws of averages say exit camping will and has increased.

Edited by TheKillerSmalls

TarkovCitizen19175

the guy is trolling you buffoons

sackmycack

Yes I suck because I am capable of making it across the map after killing a few people and getting out with their gear. And I'm able to do this hundreds of times without dying. Therefore I am terrible at the game and need to open my eyes to the truth that there is rampant extract camping and that there is almost no way for me to be able to make it out alive.

Edited by sackmycack

dukeeb27

There are quests to shoot players from long distances.  Emercom on interchange is one of the easier places to do it from what i understand (i don't have these quests yet).  

As for exit camping, they said in the dev podcast(i didn't listen to it, one of my buddies did) that they will be adding more exits to interchange specifically.

KoptiK

You could also try to not stop moving while extracting so you have a chance of dodgin the bullet

African_Plz
6 hours ago, IBMess said:

The irony of this right here is you said you enjoy the game by essentially not playing the game. The only satisfaction you get out of sitting and doing nothing all game is the loot and money you get from it but never use, because all you do is sit at an extract afterall. I think thats quite sad, and I can guarentee you as a "chad" I have way more gear and money then you. Ya know because I'm actually playing the game and getting extra loot from the scrubs I find sitting at extract, because lets be honest extract campers aren't the most skilled players. I've been killed by extract campers only twice in my game time, one when I was a noob and didn't expect it and the other on a scav run where both my legs were broken and I was losing vision from blood loss and thirst. I actually get great satisfaction for stomping an extract camper everytime I find em. I can only imagine how annoyed they get for staring at a screen in the same spot for 20mins to just lose their gear, lol. Essentially what I'm saying is: Your playstyle is kinda sad, pathetic, and not very effective. 

My man, I think he was just trying to set me off, but instead he set you off 😂

5 hours ago, sackmycack said:

Yes I suck because I am capable of making it across the map after killing a few people and getting out with their gear. And I'm able to do this hundreds of times without dying. Therefore I am terrible at the game and need to open my eyes to the truth that there is rampant extract camping and that there is almost no way for me to be able to make it out alive.

Are you delusional?

5 hours ago, KoptiK said:

You could also try to not stop moving while extracting so you have a chance of dodgin the bullet

I usually try this, its the only way on some extracts 

Technoman16

120 Hours so far and have only gotten camped 2-3 times I think third was just scav players who saw me running to tunnel as they were going to village extract. 

Fukzo0
23 hours ago, Brenil said:

Your rage has robbed you of the ability to properly construct an argument or coherent sentences.

Camping is just a part of the game, extraction camping even more so.  The only reasonable solution to this problem is to add more extraction points for PMCs on certain maps (mostly Interchange).

Good one gentleman !

Camping is a play style, just like $1m roubles PMC raids

Just like a scav raids

Just like Pistol only raids

Just like DeadlySlob s Hardcore gameplay

Just like Pestly self resets every month

Everyone has the right to choose how to play. Is about FUN, not about anything else my friend, remember that

Skrubalub

They are too busy worrying about hatchlings to care about exfil camping

jschrimpf

i never miss my boolets

Piledrive
On 2/12/2020 at 10:39 AM, African_Plz said:

Extract camping is a disgusting, game ruining playstyle that I believe should be a bankable offense. It ruins games for players, it shows a lack of skill and most importantly why even bother getting all my loot that I worked hard for if you are only going to bring a scoped now in you renamed to be called "Mosin - Extract Camper" and 17 extra 7N1 rounds? Like come on players work so hard, and ah through crazy fights, wedding up their characters, risking everything to loot the bodies JUST TO BE KILLED WHILE WAITING TO LEAVE LIKE HOW SCUMMY IS THAT!/!!! I propose a modified version of "three strikes and your out" called "your out". Basically if a player kills another player while they are extracting (have the countdown visibly on their screen) they should be banned for at least 2 weeks or so. Personally I'd push for permanent ban but I know a few people would probably not like that.  We can't keep encouraging this despicable behavior, ruining games of thousands. I am so over this camping epidemic. Today I have been camped twice and lost my ak74u and the shotguns in my bag the first time but luckily I was prepared the second time and I managed to run away before he killed me. Regardless, this is a revolting play style and I think players who default to this in order to compensate for their garbage game sense and aim abilities should be banned for doing it. 

Please leave your thoughts on how long you think the ban should be. 

Sincerely,

AfricanPlz

lol Honestly, you should be banned for this dribble you wrote......

Just because you are trash and got killed why should other people get in trouble for that?

Also, the point you say "Players work so hard" so? this is tarkov, you have to be ruthless.....you have to be ready for anything.

Grow some balls and stop bitching

• Sad 1

African_Plz
1 hour ago, Piledrive said:

Just because you are trash and got killed why should other people get in trouble for that?

Also, the point you say "Players work so hard" so? this is tarkov, you have to be ruthless.....you have to be ready for anything.

Said like a true extract camper. 

Malevolent1
1 hour ago, Piledrive said:

Was that really necessary?

He's got a legitimate gripe in his eyes. Dont think for a minute you've never made a bad post or whined about something. I'm sure you have before as well.

• Upvote 1

RainmakerM4

This is hilarious. Let me grab some popcorn.

On the serious note. Grow some balls and don't do soviet charges over open ground. Extract campers are no problem. Its you guys who think they are problem, are a problem. 

Roflmao

ShiroTenshi

No, extract camping will not be banned. Come prepared, sweep the area, learn the most likely camping spots and counter them. There's a plethora of ways to get around them or deal with them.

Extracts will be added and/or reworked. More methods of extracting (like the flare gun extract) will be available. However outright banning players who do it (and there will always be some) will not happen. You will simply need to learn to deal with it.

#locked.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4