wollow

GeForce now

wollow

Will the game be available at Geforce now? 

It would be intressting for hideout and flea but im a bit worried about it when you can access it from anywhere, even from an android device. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Chalm3rs

I'm also wondering. Signed up for GFN two days ago but was kinda disappointed that EFT isn't in the games list. I'd love to play but I'm on a Mac, so GFN is my only good option atm.

Other shooters run well on it, the lag is barely noticeable. Not a big deal imo.

• Upvote 2

wollow

Thats what im worried about, in the peak player time my ping go up to 120ms and plus the delay when u using GFN will rise too i guess. 

I havent tried it with other pvp games but i will! 

Credensdeu

Even though i can run this game without a problem at this moment, i would love to be able to play it on GFN . Also, GFN requires that you buy the game, so the DEV's will get their money .

TUALMASOK

GFN are charging people to play games that they already own and publishers are pulling their games from the service as they aren't getting a cut. I can't see BSG signing up for this.

iCyanide
On 3/9/2020 at 8:49 PM, TUALMASOK said:

GFN are charging people to play games that they already own and publishers are pulling their games from the service as they aren't getting a cut. I can't see BSG signing up for this.

I think there is a misunderstanding here. GFN DO NOT charge/force people to buy the game they already own again. You are talking about Google Studia, they are the one that want to make people buy a game again in order to play on their program. And publisher are pulling out of GeForce Now because they like that Google Studia required their users to buy the game again so they can make double profit. Don't get things twisted man, GeForce Now is the good guys.

TUALMASOK
56 minutes ago, iCyanide said:

I think there is a misunderstanding here. GFN DO NOT charge/force people to buy the game they already own again. You are talking about Google Studia, they are the one that want to make people buy a game again in order to play on their program. And publisher are pulling out of GeForce Now because they like that Google Studia required their users to buy the game again so they can make double profit. Don't get things twisted man, GeForce Now is the good guys.

At no point did I state that GFN forces you to buy a game that you already own. I stated that:

On 3/10/2020 at 11:49 AM, TUALMASOK said:

GFN are charging people to play games that they already own...

Which is 100% true. The basic sub is $4.99 to play games that you already own.

If you have the internet capacity to run GFN then you can run your games on your PC and stream them to any capable device, for free, through Steam. Please don't twist my words to suit your own purpose.

NaNawisc
On 3/10/2020 at 1:49 AM, TUALMASOK said:

Why no? It will expand the group of people who will buy the game, because people with a weaker PC will not have to worry about system requirements. So Battlestate Games could makes more money ;) The argument that nvidia makes money on it is senseless to me. 

I'm waiting until finally eft will be in geforce now to buy and be able to play at the highest settings.

Alexdax888

GFN te hace pagar para jugar por buenos gráficos, no te hace comprar el juego dos veces, el juego que compras y por una tarifa que solo pagas una vez al mes, lo sé porque lo uso. Lo siento si hay algo mal escrito Soy español y no sé muy bien inglés

faust87
Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2020 at 1:49 AM, TUALMASOK said:

Are you kidding me? They charging you only for letting you use they high end computer, not for letting you play games.. You still need to pay for a game, so i dont see how it can be harmfull for publisher, i would even  say that its a good move cause more ppl can play games that normaly are above their sys specification.

There is literally no REAL reason to avoid adding EFT to GeforceNow.

Edited by faust87

tuckabucka
On 3/9/2020 at 8:49 PM, TUALMASOK said:

ya what? how does it hurt the developer, I bought the game when I owned shadow streaming and have nvidia now so cant play it. im not mad one bit about paying $5 a month to play something I already payed for that I couldn't play at all without nvidia. they don't force you to pay to play your already owned games, you pay to use their streaming service

• Upvote 1

NaNawisc

#addtarkov :)

Mara_Laban

#addtarkov I really want to be playing EFT right now on geforce now so add it now.

#addtarkov

HACKFKER

I need to buy a new Pc for this game, plz support GFN.BEGGING!!!!!!

NitroBoss95

I would love play this game on GFN cause I don't have an high end pc. So please, #addtarkov on GFN!

PeppermintOW

Can these devs reply?

mr_krapula

Since GFN is the only reasonable device to have if you want a stutter free tarkov, this game totally should be added there. Devs, do your stuff and make BSG great again.

thatcherslasers

Today I wrote a support ticket and asked directly if they're adding eft in the future.

I hope they will.

thatcherslasers
Am 7.6.2020 um 22:04 schrieb faust87:

Are you kidding me? They charging you only for letting you use they high end computer, not for letting you play games.. You still need to pay for a game, so i dont see how it can be harmfull for publisher, i would even  say that its a good move cause more ppl can play games that normaly are above their sys specification.

There is literally no REAL reason to avoid adding EFT to GeforceNow.

you're so right! That's exactly what I told the devs. Hopefully they will add their game to GFN.    

Zorgis999

Little up to remember the devs that it could bring a lot a new people .

GoldenReverie

#geforcenow

would love to get this on. 

Having issues with my rig and loading times that would allow me to play the game properly instead of loading in dead or with 5 mins gone on the clock.