BaconSniper

It's beta thats why

BaconSniper

This game runs like garbage, disconnects, errors, desync, lag, endless blue circle, cant get into a server, match times, cheaters. Time for another break, and that's exactly what they want.. they have your money, no need to make the game playable. Just make sure top streamers have access to your prime servers so you can sell more copies that you have no servers for. It's beta .. that's why

• Upvote 5

JedsteR92

So streamers play only against each other on special servers or those are all paid actors who die to them and kill them? 

BaconSniper

I can guarantee they have a few very good servers, you may get in if you are in their aria.. you may not. The crappy servers I get are nothing like what I watch on twitch. If I even get on at all. And that's a fact!

Edited by BaconSniper

N3B3LW3RF3R

I've been playing for nearly 3 yrs now. Just think you should maybe take a step back and think before you rage type. More than 10x the amount of players appear almost over night.. of course there will be issues.. I mean if you dislike it then by all means leave. Nobody is forcing you to play.. and as far as I'm concerned one less hatchet/pistol runner.. this is my ted talk ty

• Like 1

Kthelmir

Stay a while and listen.

*insert grandpa voice*

"Back in the day we had two Maps, twoooo maps and one of them was so broken we had desync of up to 2 minutes. You Kids these days with your high speed internets and all these different Maps to choose from... Oh what i would give to look at these Maps with your young naive eyes once more. Dang it! Sit down Jimmy Grandpa is not done talking to you... Jimmy!!!... Oh well i guess i go take a nap then." 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BaconSniper

N3B3 shut the f- up and sit the f-down kid. I have Edge of Darkness and have bought friends and streamers copies, I have played since Klean was giving away copies to boost his views. I buy 5 copies you buy 1 that is cheap seats only. Get the f outa here with your standard stash punk. 

LoginTaken

Game can be pretty trash.

Rest assured.

It will never not be a beta.

Its the best excuse they have right now.

BaconSniper

When it's good it is the best game I have ever played Period! That is a very rare occasion and that makes me sad.

LoginTaken
4 hours ago, BaconSniper said:

When it's good it is the best game I have ever played Period! That is a very rare occasion and that makes me sad.

Know what ya mean.

Trying to do the last punisher quest. Got a decked out SVD, Atlyn Helmet with mask and a 6B43 Zabralo-Sh 6A Armor, and I get one tapped in the ducking thorax by someone while trying to make headway on Factory.

Game feels like a chore half the time these days....

Yeavo
5 hours ago, LoginTaken said:

It will never not be a beta.

Its the best excuse they have right now.

BSG does keep developing EFT further so even if it stays in beta "forever" it is not a rip off. Is it imperfect? Yes. But atleast its not shovel/abandonware.

Yeavo
1 hour ago, LoginTaken said:

Got a decked out SVD, Atlyn Helmet with mask and a 6B43 Zabralo-Sh 6A Armor, and I get one tapped in the ducking thorax by someone while trying to make headway on Factory.

Not trying to be mean or anything but out curiosity:

SVD

on Factory

Why would you bring DMR/sniper rifle to a CQB -situation? What's your reasoning behind this.

Otherwise your kit would be my choice for factory aswell.

JedsteR92

Yes, the game has issues, but I don't understand what ppl expect exactly. Do you expect flawless experience with all beta/early access games? All this salty raging is very funny for me tbh. All this complaining about beta excuses... but excuse or not, it was your choice to pay for it, nobody forced you, you could have wait for full release and than complain all you want. Or buy one of the AAA titles that are usually in worse technical state than EFT is now with full release and filled with macrotransactions.

Make better choices next time I guess... 

Vodor
On 2/12/2020 at 10:09 PM, BaconSniper said:

I can guarantee they have a few very good servers, you may get in if you are in their aria.. you may not. The crappy servers I get are nothing like what I watch on twitch. If I even get on at all. And that's a fact!

But for every person who claims to guarantee stats like this there is someone like me who enjoys the game regularly with very little issues on multiple servers.

So who are we supposed to believe being that we say the opposite?

Current surge of player issues excluded from the above claims.

LoginTaken
13 hours ago, Yeavo said:

Not trying to be mean or anything but out curiosity:

Why would you bring DMR/sniper rifle to a CQB -situation? What's your reasoning behind this.

Otherwise your kit would be my choice for factory aswell.

Recommendation by most streamers I've watched. Being that factory tends to have a high number of hatchetlings/pistolings and low armored players trying to do the earlier Punisher/jager quest.

Considering I still need to kill players in the office area, still need to get grenade kills and also get kills with a SVD it made the most sense.

Additionally on larger maps like Shoreline, Woods etc. maps that would favor a "sniper rifle"

They are filled with IRs and exit campers.

Being that I have the key for factory, its a little bit more exit friendly. Additionally the exits can be cleared relatively easily with a flash/grenade combo I keep in my container.

• Thanks 1

BaconSniper

Id be happy if the thing just ran consistently .. so much fukery makes your head spin.