🌎 United We Stand ~ Older Gamers (NA/EU)

TrunkzJr

Everyone's pretty new this week, gotta love wipes.  Welcome.  I'm typically around 8am until noon, Eastern, or somewhere around there, feel free to look me up, might be able to squeeze you into a few raids and try to get you da loot @J4ckCarter  Many of us do enjoy teaching the ropes on maps to folks, brings a different type of gameplay out.

End game is a breeze for me, got the rubles, the guns, the gear to sustain any level of playstyle I want.  I struggle, as do most, in this post wipe world of Tarkov.  The only way to survive is to have a crew having your back.  Come check out  -UWS- on our Discord server at https://discord.gg/unitedwestand

Find some folks who play how you want to play, there are a lot of different theory's around, and we don't force you to be the hero, or the villain.  Personally, I just like to shoot things, luckily there are no therapists around to look into my mindset.  Come shoot stuff with us!

While here though, going to share my favorite gun from last wipe, because I miss her.

Griffin.png

Edited by northofnowhere
  • Upvote 1

Servers are a bit buggy on matching, but that just gives us more time to get to know eachother.  Come hang out while we push through the quests together.

https://discord.gg/unitedwestand

We have active players on 24/7 stop settling for kids and toxic players on other discords and join up with us, adults that can have fun be it 50 or 30yrs old no different than having a good time at the bar. 

Nikita doesn't give much, so the conversation during matching is important.  Come find new peeps to get to know.  We have a strong European and North American group, working together.  Thank Nikita for East Coast servers to bring us all together, but thats about all we have to thank him for this week.

• Like 1