TrunkzJr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

1 hour ago, Evacco said:

Welcome to all the new members!

Yup yup! Lots of new faces and more and more fun every night! 

I'm going to join. You guys seem great, and being new to the PC gaming community, I don't know anyone to play with. This game seems like it would be better to play with people.

I really want to buy this game, but I don't want to just start the game on my own and lose things that I paid for.  I would love to play with people who know this game already and have advice to give.  Soup master, TrunkzJr, maverick or anyone in general let me know when you play the game and I'd like to check it out with you guys.

14 minutes ago, TANCEPANTS said:

I really want to buy this game, but I don't want to just start the game on my own and lose things that I paid for.  I would love to play with people who know this game already and have advice to give.  Soup master, TrunkzJr, maverick or anyone in general let me know when you play the game and I'd like to check it out with you guys.

We have active members/pubbers playing throughout the day/night. Feel free to hop on our TS channel at anytime. You're welcome to check UWS out and hang with other members/pubbers with any game that people are playing. Enjoy.

21 hours ago, TrunkzJr said:

be sure to check us out today 

Ha, i was watching the Superbowl last night but I'm done with the class for today and would be game to check you guys out tonight

Where are all the forum Canucks? C'mon! (Fine, you US people and the rest of the world are more than welcome too lol)

On 2/19/2017 at 7:44 PM, quarku said:

I've just applied. hope to see you soon :)

It was fun meeting you! Hope you come for more group raiding!

UWS is welcoming anyone with no obligations attached! Just come and play with us! 

Edited by Borscht