Jump to content
TrunkzJr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, RobertGoodwill said:

I'll be sure to check in with you folks at some point.

Any day, any time. Come by and there should be someone online!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TrunkzJr I went to the site and maybe I am slightly retarded but how do I apply to join? 

 

Do I sign up for the site?

 

I wouldn't mind joining as I also play Arma, and Battlefield.

 

 

EDIT- I found out.  Now when I click on the image I get an error

 

Quote

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

 

Edited by just_s0me_guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, just_s0me_guy said:

@TrunkzJr I went to the site and maybe I am slightly retarded but how do I apply to join? 

 

Do I sign up for the site?

 

I wouldn't mind joining as I also play Arma, and Battlefield.

 

 

EDIT- I found out.  Now when I click on the image I get an error

 

 

We will keep an eye out for your application. Website was down for a little while today. If you continue to run into issues please let us know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Evacco said:

We will keep an eye out for your application. Website was down for a little while today. If you continue to run into issues please let us know.

I was able to submit the app today. 

 

Thanks man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried applying on the website but it gave me an error and said: 

Registration is currently disabled

Error code: 2S129/5

Is there something that I need to do first? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Poptarts said:

I tried applying on the website but it gave me an error and said: 

Registration is currently disabled

Error code: 2S129/5

Is there something that I need to do first? 

I contacted Trunkz. He will look into it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2017 at 8:48 AM, Borscht said:

Hear, hear!

We need more Canucks though lol, where are you Canadian EfT players?

Right here & I can do day runs (cause I'm retired! )

I'm in BC ( you?)

Have you completed your trial with UWS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RokKlymer said:

Right here & I can do day runs (cause I'm retired! )

I'm in BC ( you?)

Have you completed your trial with UWS?

I'm playing from Ontario. There's a couple more of us Canadians here. Hope to play with you soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×