TrunkzJr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

The registration issues have been resolved. If you were having a problem earlier - try now!

51 minutes ago, Poptarts said:

I sent my application hope you guys can get back to me soon :D

Hope to see you soon!

I'm thinking of trying to join the community, but it will be Sunday before I get back to my house. Is there any screening process whatsoever? If not then I will be joining up tonight or tomorrow!

~Cheers

29 minutes ago, Howl12349 said:

I'm thinking of trying to join the community, but it will be Sunday before I get back to my house. Is there any screening process whatsoever? If not then I will be joining up tonight or tomorrow!

~Cheers

No formal screening process. Come check us out. 

17 hours ago, Howl12349 said:

~Cheers

Just come on Community Teamspeak and introduce yourself!

3 hours ago, NickJamesActual said:

Good group of guys here, lot of experienced players to learn from.

Thanks for the good word, we also have very good and fair admins, we ensure 0 abuse goes on.

21 hours ago, NickJamesActual said:

Good group of guys here, lot of experienced players to learn from.

Thanks!
I'll try to come online and teach new players tonight...if there will be any online lol

6 minutes ago, Borscht said:

Thanks!
I'll try to come online and teach new players tonight...if there will be any online lol

Thanks for the assistance Borscht.

New Members Welcome!!

So i applied to join the clan, how do i know if Im for sure in? created an account on the website but haven't received any verification or invitation. just wondering so i can play with people who dont kill me at first sight lol

2 minutes ago, lancelotalbion said:

So i applied to join the clan, how do i know if Im for sure in? created an account on the website but haven't received any verification or invitation. just wondering so i can play with people who dont kill me at first sight lol

It looks like your application was approved on Friday around 17:30.  You should have received an email assuming your email was placed correctly.  In any event, WELCOME! Join us in TeamSpeak anytime. Enjoy!

ts.uwsgaming.com

45 minutes ago, Evacco said:

It looks like your application was approved on Friday around 17:30.  You should have received an email assuming your email was placed correctly.  In any event, WELCOME! Join us in TeamSpeak anytime. Enjoy!

ts.uwsgaming.com

swiggity swag, looking forward to play with you guys!

2 hours ago, RoteTeufel said:

How Often do you all group up? Just getting started in the alpha and am really looking forward to playing.

We have people playing at all hours of the day. Feel free to pop in to our TeamSpeak server and give us a try. If you enjoy yourself then you are welcome to Join United We Stand. No commitment required. Enjoy!

-Mav

On 3/15/2017 at 8:23 AM, RoteTeufel said:

How Often do you all group up? Just getting started in the alpha and am really looking forward to playing.

On 3/15/2017 at 10:52 AM, Evacco said:

We have people playing at all hours of the day. Feel free to pop in to our TeamSpeak server and give us a try. If you enjoy yourself then you are welcome to Join United We Stand. No commitment required. Enjoy!

-Mav

This. We literally have people playing 24/7. Sometimes we allow them to go for breaks.