Sign in to follow this  
Rayed

ERROR 404 FIX !!!

Rayed

You need to install avast anti virus free version, then in there open the 7 day VPN trial, no card needed, then run installer, leave vpn on till you load bsg launcher then turn it off just before you play, you will never need vpn again its fixed!! This works for BSG site download and launcher update. After everything is fixed you can delete avast antivirus. Please comment that this helped you so others can see it!

sYs

Ok.

There's a lot of things that cause such errors.

The fact that you need an VPN for it to work shows that you have an connection/firewall issue or your isp is blocking some Russian sites. 

Rayed

This is just a easy fix to get everyone back into EFT. 

matthew2255
On 2/13/2020 at 2:43 AM, sYs said:

Ok.

There's a lot of things that cause such errors.

The fact that you need an VPN for it to work shows that you have an connection/firewall issue or your isp is blocking some Russian sites. 

Russia government also blocked some VPNs; However here are some tested VPNs which still works in russia 
Surfshark
Cyberghost
Express
FastestVPN

kindly let me know if these are helpful for you!  

sonboomin

Oh my god thank you so much dude this worked i was getting so frustrated been locked out of Tarkov fir almost a week because of this error snd nobody seem to kno hoe to fix it..again thank you for this post 

oliviamails

I have the same problems. I’m going to get Express VPN but I just have to save up a little bit more for the year subscription. Thank you once more!I have the same problems. I’m going to get Express VPN but I just have to save up a little bit more for the year subscription. Thank you once more!

oliviamails
В 19.02.2020 в 14:38, oliviamails сказал:

I have the same problems. I’m going to get Express VPN but I just have to save up a little bit more for the year subscription. Thank you once more!I have the same problems. I’m going to get Express VPN but I just have to save up a little bit more for the year subscription. Thank you once more! I would advise read this article https://webguidevpn.com/best-vpn-for-steam/

Seems useful.